This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8 // Mystery Challenge

Topic » Episode 8 // Mystery Challenge

2355 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
“Castle of Karma”

The King wants a big new castle built. He wants the biggest castle possible, so it's your job to build one as large as possible.

To do this you will have just 5 minutes to tally up as many users that begin with a certain specific letter of the alphabet as possible, specifically those with HIGH amounts of karma. When you find a user, copy the link to their user profile, and put it in a list. You must MAIL ME your user list before the end of your 5 minutes, and you must mail them all at once. Multiple mails are not allowed.

I will then tally up your user's karma scores to make one big karma total. You are aiming to get the biggest karma total you possibly can. The higher your total score, the bigger your castle for the King.

Each player will get a different letter of the alphabet chosen at random by chatzy - yes there is a slight luck element to this.

The player with the biggest karma castle wins the CRYSTAL, whilst the person with the lowest is LOCKED IN. Contact me to play!

It’s still an ALIS if you don’t submit!

You have until 5pm EST tomorrow.
2355 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
ALSO: Your list must contain LINKS to the users, not just their usernames. I wont count users that aren't linked.
2353 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Mike- 152629
Jacob- 86180
Keaton- 62279
Deeanna- 48397
Keaton- 12744
2353 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Mike wins the Crystal
2353 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Keaton is locked in
2353 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Wow Newz and I really dominated this Zone.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!