This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8 // Skill Challenge

Topic » Episode 8 // Skill Challenge

2359 days ago
SuitMan13
“The King’s Paintings”

Someone has cut up the King’s paintings and it’s your job to put them back together again before the King notices!

You will be given 3 slide puzzles of medieval illustrations - one easy, one medium, one hard. You must complete each in the correct order of easy-medium-hard, print screen them completed (or the finish certificate) and send them to me as fast as you can.

When you want to play, contact me or Wyatt and we will mail you all three puzzles. You will send them back to whoever sends you the puzzles, also in mails, and the time between the sending of the puzzles and the receiving of the final puzzle will be used as your timeframe. Don’t forget to include your TENGAGED PROFILE in all your puzzles or I’ll double your final time *smile*.

The King will award the player with the fastest time a CRYSTAL, and for the slowest person, it’s off with their head (they get locked in)!

It’s still an ALIS if you don’t submit!

You have until 3pm EST tomorrow.
2358 days ago
SuitMan13
NEWZ: 13 minutes and 52 seconds
MAX: 14 minutes and 58 seconds (with penalty)
ROMEO: 18 minutes and 10 seconds
STONER: 46 minutes and 53 seconds

Newz wins a Crystal and Stoner is Locked in

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!