This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SFN: I Love Money // Format

Topic » SFN: I Love Money // Format

2360 days ago
SuitMan13
The third season of Flop Nation is coming soon, based on US tv reality show 'I Love Money'. It is an individual game played first in teams, with a merge later in the game. The season will start in the last week of November and end before Christmas. It will feature a mix of 5pm/6pm EST live challenges and semi or non-live challenges.

SEASON FORMAT:
At the start of the game, the contestants compete in a challenge to determine which two people will become the first team captains. These two players are be responsible for team selection, and the one or more players not selected for a team get their check voided and are eliminated on the spot.

From here on out, each team elects one person to become the Team Captain. A person cannot be elected as captain in consecutive episodes. Then there is a challenge, with the winning team grated safe from elimination, and their Team Captain becoming the Paymaster for the episode. The losing team is sent to the Vault, where they have to vote three people from their own team into the box to face possible elimination. The three people voted into the box get a chance to plead their case with the Paymaster, and at the the end of the episode, the Paymaster gets to choose whose check they want to void from the bottom three.

At a certain point there is a merge of the teams. The format remains the same except there are no more captains. Instead the person who wins each individual challenge becomes the new Paymaster, and the person who comes in last place (The Dead Last Loser) is automatically in the box for elimination. Everyone but the Paymaster selects the other two players for the box.

At the end of the game, a mix of a jury vote and a final challenge will determine the winner. First a jury vote takes place to void the check of one of the final three. Then the final two go head-to-head in a final challenge to determine the winner of I Love Money.
2345 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
bump

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!