This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SFN: Raven // Week 2 Cast

Topic » SFN: Raven // Week 2 Cast

2163 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
These six would-be warriors have travelled far to reach the Kingdom of Raven, but their journey is just beginning…

Aiden W./Gamerden13
Eli O./EliOrtiz1234
Jack W./RealJacksonWalsh
John B./Jxhn
Mike R./Pieguy555
Ryan B./ryan5676

THE RAVEN: “Friends, we all travel different roads in life, but for a short time, our paths will run together. Now this company will face formidable challenges and menacing foes. How you equip yourselves against them will determine your fate. Before this week is out, four of you will take the road home, and only two will continue on the goal to becoming champion. But even the longest journey must start with the first step…”

Join us for TWO live challenges tomorrow at 5pm EST, followed by a semi-live one.
Although none will be eliminated until after Sunday's trials, failure to compete in a challenge will cost you dearly…

Make sure you are familiar with the format, and if you are confused, YouTube has full episodes of the real show if you get time. I will repeat basic rules tomorrow before we start.

FORMAT: http://bit.ly/2rDADc1
2163 days 2 hours ago
Gamerden13
Can't wait to compete on a show I've always loved!
2162 days 22 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
I will win this. For once, I’ll make finals.
2162 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
I can't wait to flop at this

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!