This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SFN: Raven // Week 1 Cast

Topic » SFN: Raven // Week 1 Cast

2167 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
These six would-be warriors have travelled far to reach the Kingdom of Raven, but their journey is just beginning…

Alan D./AlanDuncan
Anthony C./rawr121
Davey E./Eoin
Kelly R./Kelly0412
LeQuisha Q./LusciousLips5
Riley A./RArsenault

THE RAVEN: “Friends, we all travel different roads in life, but for a short time, our paths will run together. Now this company will face formidable challenges and menacing foes. How you equip yourselves against them will determine your fate. Before this week is out, four of you will take the road home, and only two will continue on the goal to becoming champion. But even the longest journey must start with the first step…”

Join us for TWO live challenges tomorrow at 5pm EST, followed by a semi-live one.
Although none will be eliminated until after Tuesday’s trials, failure to compete in a challenge will cost you dearly…

Make sure you are familiar with the format, and if you are confused, YouTube has full episodes of the real show if you get time. I will repeat basic rules tomorrow before we start.

FORMAT: http://bit.ly/2rDADc1
2167 days 21 hours ago
LusciousLips5
FYI I hope we get Raven inspired names Shawn! And praying I get the cloud crest!

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!