This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 18 - Final Week, Day 3

Topic » Episode 18 - Final Week, Day 3

2150 days 3 hours ago
Novamax243
Is the Nevar thing just a joke or is this actually something significant
2150 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
https://media.giphy.com/media/dJBTyzw01yTCbMpKR0/giphy.gif
2150 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
For warriors of ancient history, the knowledge of what lies behind these gates fills them with trepidation, for they know only too well that it will mark the end of someone’s quest. This is the Way of the Warrior!
2150 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
By the current stats, with 6 lives and 4 rings, it is LEQUISHA's fate to take on this challenge, which she must succeed, or else be eliminated from the quest.

Should she make it through the golden portal at the end of the course, it shall fall to MIKE, with 8 lives and 3 rings, to take it on next.
2149 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
https://media.giphy.com/media/7XAZp54HDPdInjSbga/giphy.gif
2149 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Spider's Web »

Warriors this large structure is the Spider’s Web. Woven long ago by a giant beast and since abandoned, it’s strings must be reconnected to make it whole once again. But watch out, as the ancient curse attached to the web will not be pleased with failure…

I will give you seven pairs of two statements relating to the Flop Nation: Raven season and its warriors.
For each statement pair, you must decipher which warrior they are both are referring to and answer with their in-game name.

Although each individual statement can be quite open with the potential answers, the field is narrowed when you apply the second statement. Each individual statement is used twice at different points in the web, paired with a different second statement.

You must first contact me to play, and then I will send you the list of statements, starting your time.
Once you send in your one submission, your time will stop. You’ll get a 1-minute penalty for each incorrect answer in the web.
Your prize will be based on how fast you are to finish.

1st = 3 rings
2nd = 2 rings
3rd = 1 ring
4th = Lose life

Contact me to play!

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!