This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 9 DVD

Topic » Week 9 DVD

4301 days 18 hours ago
Millzipede
:: HOH COMPETITION - BIG BROTHER FORTUNE TELLER ::

Over this past week, the big brother fortune teller has been telling the houseguests about the evicted houseguest's future. For this competition I will read you six statements about these fortunes, and you must answer whether the statement is true or false. Answer correctly, and you earn a point. At the end, the houseguest with the most points will win the Head of Household position.

ROUND 1

Millie: True or false, Michael will be the new judge on the X Factor.

* Samantha answers false *
* McKenzie answers false *
* Simone answers false *

Millie: The correct answer was false. Michael was said to of been the new judge on American Idol. You all have 1 point.

ROUND 2

Millie: True or false, Mitch has been seen roaming the streets with his pet dog, Ben.

* Simone answers true *

Millie: The correct answer was false, Mitch was seen roaming around with his pet CAT, Ben. Samantha and McKenzie both get a point putting them in the lead with 2, Simone behind with 1.

ROUND 3

Millie: True or false, Heather is now teaching a course in Bio Chemistry at her local university.

* Samantha answers true *
* McKenzie answers true *
* Simone answers false *

Millie: The correct answer was true. Samantha both get a point, putting them in the lead with 3, Simone still trailing with 1 point.

ROUND 4

Millie: True or false, Destiny is modelling alongside such models as Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum and Lily Donaldson.

* Simone answers true *

Millie: The correct answer was false, Destiny was seen modelling with Lily Aldridge, not Lily Donaldson. Samantha and McKenzie once again got it right, putting them in the lead with 4, Simone in last place with 1.

ROUND 5

Millie: True or false, Sasha's anti-fur campaign was opposed by GQ magazine.

* Samantha answers true *
* McKenzie answers true *
* Simone answers false *

Millie: The answer was true. Once again, Samantha and McKenzie got the answer right with 5 points now, Simone still in last with 1.

ROUND 6

Millie: True or false, Noah is a lifeguard at the 2024 Paris olympic games.

* Simone answers false *

Millie: The correct answer was false, Noah was a lifeguard in the 2028 olympic games. Everyone got the question right. We have a tie between McKenzie and Samantha. Simone please step down.

TIEBREAKER

Millie: The answer to his question will be a number. The person who comes closest to the number without going over will win the new Head of Household. If you both go over, the person who comes closest to the true number will win.

Millie: How long in minutes, has it been since Simone won the Golden Power of Veto?

* Samantha answers 0 *
* McKenzie answers 14,000 *

Millie: The correct answer was 5700 minutes. Congratulations Samantha, you are the new Head of Household!
4301 days 18 hours ago
Millzipede
NOMINATION CEREMONY:

KEY ORDER:

- Simone

Samantha: Samantha: This means I have nominated you Matthew and you McKenzie for eviction this week. Matthew, I nominated you solely as you have gone unnominated throughout this game, and I wanted to stop you from having that accomplishment if you make it to the finals. McKenzie, I nominated you as I know you will give it everything you've got in the Veto competition. I love you all, and it's all down to the veto! Good Luck!
4301 days 18 hours ago
Millzipede
VETO COMPETITION:

PLAYERS:

- Samantha
- Matthew
- McKenzie
- Simone

:: VETO COMPETITION - JUKEBOX VETO ::

This competition is both a test of speed, and how much attention you have been playing in the past 60 odd days. Either side of you are two columns, giving clues to the evicted houseguests. your task, is to match up the clues on each side, to identify the evicted houseguest in the fastest amount of time possible. The person who completes the competition in the fastest amount of time will win the final Power of Veto competition.

In fourth place, for not competing in the competition is........................................ Matthew !

In third place, with a time of 9 minutes, 30 seconds and 7 milliseconds is........................................ McKenzie !

In seconds place, with a time of 8 minutes, 33 seconds and 6 milliseconds is
Samantha!

Meaning that with a time of 7 minutes, 32 seconds, and 0 milliseconds, Simone has won the FINAL Golden Power of Veto!
4301 days 18 hours ago
Millzipede
VETO CEREMONY:

:: POWER OF VETO CEREMONY ::

Simone: As holder of the power of veto, I have the power to change one of the nominations. However, no one else is eligible to be nominated as I won the veto, so I have decided to use it on
Simone: No one. As I just said, no one else can go up, so good luck nominees! With that being said, this meeting is adjourned.
4301 days 18 hours ago
Millzipede
EVICTION:

Millie: Okay, I would like the nominees to each say something to their fellow housemates. Remember, this message, could sway their votes. Matthew, you can go first.

Matthew: Wow, it's my first time on the block and it's so scary! Simone, I would really love to stay and continue in this game, and I hope you appreciate that and keep me.

McKenzie: I think your mind is already made up, but I'm going to give it a go. I am a competitor, and I think the jury would respect you so much more if you went up against a fighter in the end. I may have tried to get you out, but that was only because you were my biggest competition.

Millie: Thankyou nominees.

Millie: Simone, please stand and give the news to the houseguests.

Simone: This game has been long and difficult. I can't believe there's only four of us. I have to think of what's best for me for end game.

Simone: With that said i vote to evict you McKenzie.

Millie: It is official, McKenzie you are evicted from the Big Brother V.I.P. House.

- McKenzie says her goodbyes and leaves the house -
4301 days 8 hours ago
Cray
LMAO hey McKenzie.......im loving this

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. Jury House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!