This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7 #2 DVD

Topic » Week 7 #2 DVD

4311 days 14 hours ago
Millzipede
:: THIS WEEK WAS A DOUBLE EVICTION ::

:: HOH COMPETITION - BEFORE OR AFTER ::

This competition will test your knowledge of both the game, and events which have occurred this series. I will name an event which has happened this season, and then name another event. You must decide whether the first event happened before or after the second. If you answer correctly, you advance, however if you answer incorrectly, you are eliminated from the competition. Last person standing wins Head of Household. McKenzie, as you are the outgoing Head of Household, you are ineligible to compete.

ROUND 1

Millie: Did houseguests chew bubblegum to win the power of Veto before or after, houseguests played on the putting ground for HoH?

* Adam answers After *
* Matthew answers After *
* Samantha answers Before *
* Simone answers After *
* Mitch answers Before *

Millie: The correct answer is AFTER. Adam, Matthew and Simone got it right, and will advance to the next round, Samantha and Mitch, you answered incorrectly and have been eliminated from the competition.

ROUND 2

Millie: Did houseguests guess the total karma of tengaged users before or after Simone won her first Power of Veto?

* Adam answers Before *
* Matthew answers Before *
* Simone answers After *

Millie: The correct answer was AFTER. Congratulations Simone, you were the only person to get it right and you are the new Head of Household!
4311 days 14 hours ago
Millzipede
NOMINATION CEREMONY:

KEY ORDER:

- Samantha
- Adam
- Matthew

Simone: This means I have nominated you Mckenzie and you Mitch. It's so far into that game that there is not a whole lot of options, and I have to look out for myself for the weeks to come. Mitch we haven't talked the majority of this game and you've been against me. I believe you've made deals with a lot of people and as much as I'd like to trust you, I just can't. Mckenzie, you have nominated me twice now. You're also a very good competitor and I'm just not sure if I would be safe with you if you won yet another HOH next week. I'm very sorry nominees, it's nothing personal; purely strategy. With that being said, this meeting is adjourned.
4311 days 14 hours ago
Millzipede
VETO COMPETITION:

PLAYERS:

- Simone
- McKenzie
- Mitch
- Adam
- Matthew
- Samantha

COMPETITION:

:: VETO COMPETITION - CLOWNING AROUND ::

In this competition, the contestants were tested on their speed and intelligence in a race around tengaged to find different clues, which would lead to a new one etc. At the end, there would be a question referring to a famous clown, the person who completes the race in the fastest amount of time will win the Golden Power of Veto.

In a tied place for not completing the Veto competition is........................................ Matthew and Mitch! (Meaning that if the Veto is used, only these two will be eligible for nomination)

In fourth place with a time of 19 minutes and 35 seconds is........................................ Samantha !

In third place with a time of 14 minutes and 20 seconds is........................................ McKenzie !

In second place with a time of 13 minutes and 59 seconds is
Simone!

Meaning that with a time of 13 minutes and 37 seconds, Adam has won the Golden Power of Veto!
4311 days 14 hours ago
Millzipede
VETO CEREMONY:

:: POWER OF VETO CEREMONY ::

Adam: As holder of the power of veto, I have the power to change one of the nominations. Before I make my decision, I'd like to give both McKenzie and Mitch the chance to say a few words.

McKenzie: Adam, throughout this game I have been a fighter who has constantly given my all in competitions, and with someone like me on your side, I could definitely benefit your game.

Mitch: Honestly, I think your mind is pretty much made up already, so I don't think there's a point in trying to change it.

Adam: With that being said I have chosen to use the Golden Power of Veto on
Adam: No one. At this time, I don't think it would benefit me to save either of you, as you are both against me in this game. With that being said, this meeting is adjourned.
4311 days 14 hours ago
Millzipede
EVICTION:

Millie: Okay, I would like the nominees to each say something to their fellow housemates. Remember, this message, could sway their votes. McKenzie, you can go first.

McKenzie: Like I said at the Power of Veto ceremony, I am a fighter and I would love to stay longer and continue to fight in this competition, with all of you. I've had a great time here.

Mitch: People know that I'm a trustworthy person, and that is the exact reason I should stay in this game. I'm very loyal, and I'm willing to stick to my alliance to the end. If you think that benefits you, then go ahead.

Millie: Thankyou nominees.

- All of the houseguests vote -

Millie: All of the votes are in; Let's give the news to the houseguests.

Millie: Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments, to say goodbye, gather their belongings, and walk out the front door. By a vote of 2-1, McKenzie
You are safe. Mitch you are evicted from the Big Brother V.I.P. House.

- Mitch says his goodbyes and leaves the house -
4311 days 4 hours ago
Cray
hello mitch

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. Jury House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!