This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

House Leader

Topic » House Leader

5449 days 6 hours ago
crazy342
Each house will have a leader, no this isnt exaclty in hp books but i think we need this. They will have much more power then the prefect does. The leader will be decided by the house, each member of the house will vote for someone. The leader will have the ability to add and subtract points, howver they must tell me why they did it. They will get double the points on there quizzes, and can be apart of the quidditch team.
5449 days 6 hours ago
JamieN8954
oh cool
5449 days 5 hours ago
samoht17
when do we find out?
5449 days 5 hours ago
crazy342
The vote will be open when enrollment in hogwarts closes which will be in only a few hrs tops!
5449 days 5 hours ago
samoht17
kk=D
5449 days 5 hours ago
AtomicGerbil
okay sweet maybe i can get it who knows 0_0
5449 days 3 hours ago
JamieN8954
am i allowed to be both house captain and in the quiddich team.
and are people from other houses allowed to come into our commonroom cos haribo did, and we didnt think he was allowed.
5449 days 3 hours ago
lonlee
it would be better if you were one or the other but i suppose if no one wants to join and you want to do both then that would be ok...as for haribo he has been told lol

open group

Hogwarts

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!