This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Quidditch/Points/House Leader!

Topic » Quidditch/Points/House Leader!

5449 days 7 hours ago
crazy342
Quidditch: This is how tengaged Quidditch will work! There will be 4 players, 1 chaser, 1 seeker, 1 beater, 1 keeper!. And a chess board basically 6-6 (6 rows, and 6 tiles in each row)
CHASER: You will send me a number 1 2 or 3, corresponding to a hoop, and give me corridanates to where u are on the map (this is important for the beater not you, but must be sent)
Keeper: You will send me a number 1 2 or 3, the number u choose is the hoop u protect
Ex; chaser chooses 2
    Chaser is on 6th row 3rd to the right
    keeper chooses 3
chaser team scores!
beater: The quidditch field will be tiled like a chess board, 6 by 6,  will send me corridnates to 6 squares
ex: 2nd row 3rd to the right
    1st row 5th to the right
    4-5
    3-4
     2-3
if the chaser is in one of those squares he/she will lose the quaffle
SEEKER: Will give me 2 cooridiantes, the snitch will be hidden in one square, first person to send me the corridinate to the snitch wins!
To complicated?
5449 days 7 hours ago
AustinStory
2. 1st row 4th to the right.
5449 days 7 hours ago
JamieN8954
a bit, lol
5449 days 7 hours ago
crazy342
for points:
there wil be a number of questions sent to you, for every answer u get correct u get a point u cant lose points
Ur house will lose points if a memeber is banned/removed or rednosed (if u already have a red nose u will not lose points)
and quidditch
5449 days 7 hours ago
crazy342
il explain and make it simpler later lol
and we arent playing this is fr future reference
5449 days 7 hours ago
JamieN8954
the only part i get is the bit about the keeper and the seeker
5449 days 7 hours ago
bballer
lol its A BIT complicated to my eyes xD
5449 days 7 hours ago
crazy342
Okay like picture a board
     O O O <-----hoops
1)  _ _ _ _ _ _
2)  _ _ _ _ _ _
3)  _ _ _ _ _ _
4)  _ _ _ _ _ _
5)  _ _ _ _ _ _
6)  _ _ _ _ _ _
so the chaser for slytherin guesses hoop 3 but the keeper guesses 2, so its a point for slytherin
the beater just chooses 6 random places on the board if the chaser there they dont score
seeker: guesses 2 spots on the map and if the seeker is there they win
5449 days 7 hours ago
crazy342
nvermind il twink it later
5449 days 7 hours ago
bballer
lol i think its complicated to me :P
5449 days 4 hours ago
haribo
this is sooo cool!

open group

Hogwarts

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!