This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

-Panel: Week 10-

Topic » -Panel: Week 10-

4047 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
Ida- Your photo this week confuses me in a kind of a bad way. I can’t really tell if I am looking at the front or the back of her. It really makes the photo unreadable. Also what I find interesting is that everyone still here thinks you deserve to go to the finale when you have been subpar the past two weeks.

Layken- This photo is good but her face isn’t very pretty and the way her body is contorted makes the photo seem harsh and not very elegant. Also all the fellow competitors said you do not deserve to make the finale but I think you are our underdog and can prove them wrong so step it more girl!

Juvia- I think this photo is very beautiful she is showing so much emotion under that cloth and I am just living for it. I think you have definitely blossomed over this competition and that is why no said you do not deserve to be in the finale.

Rudolph- This photo is also very beautiful I just think it lacks a bit of emotion. I am not really moved by the photo so it doesn’t make an impression like Juvia’s. Now you were listed as someone who did not deserve to make the finale by some your peers which to me is a bit shocking, ignoring your outbursts, you are a very good model so let the others underestimate you. It will benefit you.

Melissa- A no show and I am shocked to see her give up like this. I thought she was our dark horse of the competition, I am sad to see her go. I really liked a lot of her portfolio.

All photos: http://www.worldisround.com/articles/377438/index.html
4047 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
Models        Photo Shoot        Public Opinion        Total
Juvia        95        38        133
Rudolph        93        33        126
Layken        82        19        101
Ida        70        5        75
Melissa        1        5        6

no fancy call out sorry Melissa you didn't post so it's your turn to go~

open group

Tayvie o' Love 3 (skype game)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!