This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

-Week 6: Panel-

Topic » -Week 6: Panel-

4063 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Juvia- I think the dress is gorgeous but my only problem is that left hand is positioned in a strange way and really puts the photo off for me. Sometimes little things can really damper a shot.

Rudolph- This is definitely unconventional. What the hell were you thinking? I am still uncertain if those are jean bathing trunks or just cut off jeans. And then the long-sleeved shirt oh my lord, it just looks so miss-matched. I’m shocked but in a bad way. I almost left out about the disproportioned legs. It’s unfortunate.

Raina- I think this photo would be pretty if the photo was much closer. I can’t actually see the model and it’s a shame. It looks like a cool outfit.

Ziam- I think you had the arguably the easiest color of the group. So this is pretty simple but I think it gets the job done and you did a swell job.

Leigh Anne- I hope you aren’t color blind because this is not orange which I specified that you had to do this week. Paying attention really helps dear.

Lady RaRa- This photo is tight but I think it looks a bit ShowGirly to me. I don’t read high fashion from this more Vegas.

Ida- I think this photo is fantastic! I love how she isn’t even looking into the camera and she is looking amazing. She looks like a golden nugget but I don’t really like what is on her elbows. They look like shutters.

Layken- I am a bit color blind (red to orange) but I was assured that this was pink. I think you took a risk and it’s paying off well. I only dislike her eye-wear because I can’t see her eyes other than that I think it’s gorgeous.

Kylie- I think this photograph is good but the camera angle is a bit odd. Also her leg in the peek-a-boo of the dress makes her look a bit amputated. I do like how she is utilizing the dress though.

Melissa- I really love the tribal theme of this shot. I like how her sunglasses make her look like she has bug eyes. I think you definitely did a good job with this shot but you need to pay attention to the poll if you really want a shot at the first call out.

All Photos: http://www.worldisround.com/articles/377216/index.html
4063 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
I'm feeling lethargic and I dont feel like doing the whole big call out but the winner is...

Ziam        Black        100        8        108

congrats~
4063 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
The rest except bottom 3

Layken        Pink        76        31        107
Ida        Yellow        90        15        105
Melissa        Green        96        0        96
Juvia        White        80        8        88
Kylie        Red        87        0        87
Lady RaRa        Purple        86        0        86
4063 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Would Leigh Anne, Raina, and Rudolph please step forward?
4063 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Leigh Anne you did not follow directions this week especially with the stakes so high you would think to pay attention.

Raina your photo was a bit small and unable to read properly do you deserve another chance?

Rudolph you tried taking a risk this week but it was all wrong do you deserve another chance?

*scores flicker*
4063 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Leigh Anne        X30X
Raina X83X
Rudolph 85

Rudolph congratulations you are still in the running for Tayvi's Next Top Model.

Leigh Anne and Raina I am sorry that both of you have to leave this week but it just seems like the right time for you to part us. Good luck on future endeavors.

Now both of you sashay away.

open group

Tayvie o' Love 3 (skype game)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!