This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Tribal Council 4- Foua~

Topic » ~Tribal Council 4- Foua~

4214 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Welcome back again

Austin - Who is to blame for this 3rd challenge loss?

Kenny - Foua has been close to winning in most challenges but just barely losing (challenge 1-time, challenge 2- lost by a point challenge 3 - getting second) why do you think you keep coming back here if the tribes aren't that lop sided?

Masie - You didn't show up at today's challenge, why?

Zayn - Are you frustrated that you continually lose?

You will have til 5:30 pm EST on saturday to send in votes and remember to send confessionals as well~
4214 days 7 hours ago
Kantus
I think Foua is simply unlucky. The first time we tied it up, the second time we barely lost, and this time around we were surprised by the double tribal council. I think the main reason we keep coming back here is because we haven't recovered from our two previous losses, which brings us down and makes it harder for us to compete in the challenges.
4214 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
Yes I am very frustrated We lost, yes I could've been on earlier, but then there was no people posting and my team members are never there
4214 days ago
Masiexo
I have a lot of family problems at the moment :'( so that's why i haven't been on for a while but i promise if i stay then i will try and absoulte hardest too win the next challenge
4214 days ago
Masiexo
My* absoulte hardest too win the next challenge and proud to not just myself but to the rest of my team members that i am a strong player!
4213 days 19 hours ago
AustinBenevides
You can't really blame anyone but yourself because at the end of the day it's yourself who didn't do good enough to win
4213 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
First Vote
[Zayn]

Second Vote
[Kenny]

1 vote Zayn and Kenny 2 votes left.

Third Vote

[Zayn]

And the fourth person voted out of Survivor Tonga is.
[Zayn]

Zayn I'll need your torch.
Zayn your tribe has spoken.
It's time for you to go.

Well an interesting vote off can maybe turn a tribe around...head back to camp.
4213 days 17 hours ago
nick9811
Well, Get rid of one of the most active team members why don't you, bye bitches

open group

Tayvie o' Love 3 (skype game)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!