This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Tribal Council 3- Kotu~

Topic » ~Tribal Council 3- Kotu~

4213 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Grab a torch put in the fire and get flame. Fire is life in this game. Once your torch is out so are you.

Alex. F - You seemed to be the only one who participated this challenge, does that anger you?

Andrew - Do you think that alliances have already been made even though it's only been a bit over a week?

Cam - You seemed to aggravate members of the Matuku tribe. Strategy or just letting off some steam?

JoJo - Who do you think is the strongest member of the team?

Sam - Who do you think is the weakest member of the team?

You will have till Saturday @ 5:30 PM EST to send in your vote and remember, send confessionals!
4213 days 14 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I don't know, we are all at the same level.
4213 days 11 hours ago
Manipulation
Andrew - Do you think that alliances have already been made even though it's only been a bit over a week?

It's possible. So far, no one has approached me for anything, so I'm a bit worried, but I'm one of the strongest this tribe has got and I'm open to voting for whoever approaches me.
4213 days 11 hours ago
Manipulation
And I participated in this challenge, I couldn't go because no one else was there :(
4213 days 9 hours ago
firetruck421
Of course it does! After a long time of playing I just decided to quit because nobody else was helping D:.
4213 days 9 hours ago
preznewton44
Both.  The other tribe needs to know what's right and how they shouldn't mess with Kotu.  Also, when are we going to have a real/live challenge??
4213 days 6 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
well i dont think anyone is stronger than another but i think the ones who compete are soooo much better to keep around!
4213 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
Once the votes are read the person with the most votes must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

First Vote
[JoJo]

Second Vote
[Andrew]

Third Vote
[JoJo]

Fourth Vote
[Andrew]

2-2 Andrew and JoJo one vote left.

And the third person voted out of Survivor Tonga is
[Andrew]

Andrew I'll need your torch.
Andrew...your tribe has spoken.
It's time for you to go.

Well this tribe which was considered the strongest just broke into 2 divided parts...you can head back to camp.
4213 days 2 hours ago
Manipulation
Thanks a lot whoever flipped :/
4213 days 2 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
yes! finally! he left :)

open group

Tayvie o' Love 3 (skype game)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!