This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Tribal Council 2- Foua~

Topic » ~Tribal Council 2- Foua~

4216 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Welcome back to tribal. Alan dip your torch and get flame because once it goes it out so will you.

Alan- Do you think being on exile for the first round puts a target on your back?

Austin- Are you disappointed that your tribe lost again?

Kenny- Being the only person to complete the challenge are you furious at your tribe for losing?

Masie= Who do you think is to blame for this rounds loss?

Zayn- Why do you think your tribe is here again?

Remember you have to answer your question to get to vote. Also remember to send confessionals!
4216 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
You will also have till 5:30 PM est to vote
4216 days 7 hours ago
Kantus
I'm not furious at my tribe at all, just a little bit disapointed that we didn't get to feel what being winners feels like. I tried my best to win this one but sadly it wasn't enough.
4216 days 7 hours ago
Masiexo
Personally i think nobody is to be blammed for us being here again, it's just annoying how we aren't really working well as a team and that's why we lost the challenge this time as well.
4216 days 7 hours ago
AustinBenevides
I think that we need to pick it up, it is a little dissapointing too but we can come back
4216 days 6 hours ago
nick9811
I don't even know why we're here, but we really need to step it up
4216 days 5 hours ago
alanb1
I believe it puts a huge target on my back and I am very worried about tonight
4215 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Once the votes are read the person with the most votes must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

First Vote
[Zayn]

Second Vote
[Masie]

Third Vote
[Alan]

1 Vote Alan, Masie, and Zayn.

Fourth Vote
[Alan]

And the second person voted out of Survivor Tonga is
[Alan]

Alan I'll need your torch.
Alan...your tribe has spoken.
It's time for you to go.

After 2 losses I think this tribe definitely needs to pick up their game...head back to camp.
4215 days 8 hours ago
AustinBenevides
whens challenge 3

open group

Tayvie o' Love 3 (skype game)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!