This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Tribal Council 1- Foua~

Topic » ~Tribal Council 1- Foua~

4217 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Come on in guys as you can see Alan is sitting over in the jury area observing and will get a buff after this tribal council.

Grab a torch put in the fire and get flame. Fire is life in this game. Once your torch is out so are you.

Austin- Do you think the reason you are here is because the team genuinely failed or that they wanted to lose and vote someone out to get Alan?

Jon- You seem very quiet...inactivity or just a poker face?

Kenny- You seem very enthusiastic about being here, are you disappointed that you guys lost and would you consider yourself the leader of the group?

Masie- Being one of the only girls on the team and in the game, do you think that puts you at a disadvantage?

Zayn- With only 5 people on each tribe, do you think blindsides would be easier to pull off since you would only need 3 people to knock someone out?

You will have till 5:30 PM est to vote. Remember answer your question or your vote doesn't count! Also send confessionals!
4217 days 21 hours ago
Masiexo
Not really, i think i've been good enough for me to not be voted out!
4217 days 21 hours ago
nick9811
Yeah because since there is only 5 people would want to get further obviously so yeah they would be easier
4217 days 20 hours ago
AustinBenevides
I think the reason we r here is because we didn't have enough people trying to get votes. But hey, I would love for alan to join our tribe so it's not such a big loss after all because after this tribal we still have as many people as the other groups
4217 days 14 hours ago
Kantus
The only reason I stepped up at the last challenge was because I hate losing, but clearly that wasn't enough to win it. Yes, I am very dissapointed that we lost because I am sure that we could've done as well as the others teams did. As far as i'm concerned, I don't consider myself to be the leader at all, I just like to cheer my people up and give them hope.
4216 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Once the votes are read the person with the most votes must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

First Vote
[Jon]

Second Vote
[Masie]

Third Vote
[Zayn]

1 Vote Jon, Masie, and Zayn.

Fourth Vote
[Jon]

And the first person voted out of Survivor Tonga is.
[Jon]

Jon I'll need your torch.
Jon your tribe has spoken.
It's time for you to go.

Alan *throws a green buff to him* Congrats on joining the game and Now Foua will this bring you good tiding? Also remember to vote at tribal it could come back and bite you ;) Head back to camp.

open group

Tayvie o' Love 3 (skype game)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!