This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Rules~

Topic » ~The Rules~

4222 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
These rules contain important information about Survivor Tonga. Sign your name below acknowledging you have read ALL the rules after reading said rules.

1. Try to make it to all the challenges. I know this will be difficult for some of you, but please tell me if you cant show up at a challenge. This also applies to tribal council, For your vote to count you have to answer you tribal council question!

2. You may talk in your camp and your camp ONLY! If caught in another camp, you tribe will receive a penalty in the next challenge.

3. Mail me your votes when you end up at tribal council. If for some reason you cannot send me your votes within the period, you will receive a self-vote. Get 3 self-votes, and you WILL be eliminated from the game.

4. Read all information carefully. Information can be very useful in helping you win a challenges. One simple detail can be the reason why you or your tribe loses a challenge. Read carefully.

5. Try and check back here daily for upcoming news, polls, challenges, or tribal councils. If nothing is planned for the day I will tell you.

6. Enjoy yourself!
4222 days 9 hours ago
vhancock
Vhancock...Jon
4222 days 7 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
JoJo :)
4222 days 5 hours ago
Nostalgic
Brad
4221 days 14 hours ago
AustinBenevides
Austin
4221 days 11 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Sam/BBFan132
4221 days 9 hours ago
massiv3bu11d0z3r
JeriBeth~~
4220 days 12 hours ago
Kantus
Kantus/Alex.
4219 days 15 hours ago
Safe
Safe/Alex
4219 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
Ethan

open group

Tayvie o' Love 3 (skype game)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!