This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Sixth Loofah Ceremony

Topic » The Sixth Loofah Ceremony

3896 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Welcome and stuff
The winner took me to Japan and that's the best place because yeah

ok so like we are in japan cause ur a asian and we go eat some tokyo food and sleep in a trailer

so Thanksgiving congrats on your first win!

Next is...

I'll take you on a holiday to Spain. I have Spanish roots on my father's side and know the place inside out. I'd take you to the little known region of Andalusia where we could explore the white washed haciendas and sip cocktails (alcoholic or non alcoholic are available) by the lush orange orchards. We could see wild llamas and alpacas before taking a trip to the coast where we would explore the white beaches and the fabled Puerto Banus where the rich people of the world go to dock their yachts. We could see it all within a week to keep the budget down and pack all our activities into the 7 days so we would never have a dull moment (heart)

This was nice but I have wanted to go to Japan since I was a wee girl but here take your loofah Frenchie.

That leaves Jeri Duty and Vagisil

Jeri Duty - So, basically if I win, we'll make the inexpensive trip to my Grandma's house in L.A. (she's rich as fuck right okay). We'll spend the weekend eating subway with her and getting her to meet you wow nice. Then, I'll hire an assassin to kill her so I can inherit her billion dollar fortune, Then, we'll steal her house, fill the pool with chicken nuggets, then fuck in the chocolate fountain. (cool)

Im not so sure if I want to plan my honeymoon around a homicide.

Vagisil -  My dream trip to do with you would go to the asylum. We could present eachother to our respective families, we could go shopping for straitjackets and if we're lucky, get raped and obtain herpes. This trip wouldn't cost too much and it would achieve many of your life long dreams. Since the government pays for asylums, we could stay there for the time we want!  :D

Being in an asylum isn't really ideal...

Suspense Time!
Since Sweden quit both of you get loofahs because if I eliminated one of you as well it would fuck up the schedule so congrats!

open group

Tayvie o' Love 3 (skype game)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!