This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The First Loofah Ceremony

Topic » The First Loofah Ceremony

3932 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
*As everyone is dressed up looking all fancy like*

There's 10 beautiful people here but I only have 9 loofahs in my hand. The person who gets the first loofah has the most heart points with me and is the one to look out for in the competition.
Ferocious, come on down.
Your energetic attitude during our group date and during the challenge is admirable and intriguing. I hope I get to know more about you mwah mwah.

Next up is someone who seems like a freak in the sheets.
Squid!
During the challenge you were a bit raunchy and it slightly frightened me that you might rape me on the date but I think you're spunky and should stick around for a little while.

Third Place.
Is my southern belle, Jeri Duty!
I think you're quite cute and funky. I think you're my peanut butter to my jelly!

Next.
Vagisil!
You were originally lower in the ranking but your tears after the challenge showed that you really want to be here and that warms the cockles of my heart. Take your loofah.

Coming in fifth!
Parasitic!
You're quirky and that's fun but I feel like you were kind of shy on our date and I want you to show off your personality a bit more because I think you're gr8 m8.

To speed this up the next two are being called down together
Frenchie and Sweden!
Frenchie you're first and you were a bit subtle in your description of yourself and it seemed mysterious. I'm curious about ya and think you could really be a dark horse in this game.

Sweden we have a bit of history and I feel like you were holding back during the challenge when I know you can definitely bring it in the next challenge.

That leaves the bottom 3- Explosive, Thanksgiving, and Teeth.

First, Thanksgiving you were a bit drab and I know you have a more bombastic personality than that but I want to see more from you so here's your loofah. *throws it at you*

That leaves Explosive and Teeth.
Explosive come get your loofah. You were more like a spark in the challenge and not like an explosion like I expected you to be. I know you have more in you but it didn't come out in today's challenge.

Teeth I am eliminating you because you did not do the challenge and were also voted the most ratchet. I also think you were here to cause drama and get on TV and not to win my love so sashay away hunty.

Congrats to the top 9! Tomorrow I will post the second dating challenge so you can sit back and relax in the Tayvie o Love Mansion!

open group

Tayvie o' Love 3 (skype game)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!