This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Resumes

Topic » Resumes

5414 days 16 hours ago
rockgoddess
Name/DJ Name:
Why are you interested in being a host?
Do you belong to MySpace, OurStage, PureVolume, GarageBand or any other similar music related web sites?  If not, are you willing to join any if you are selected?
Do you have any previous radio or podcasting experience?
Do you have any previous experience in holding an interview?
Do you know XHTML and CSS?
What programs, web-based or otherwise, are you knowledgeable in?
What other skills do you have?
How comfortable, on a scale of one to ten, do you feel about hosting an entire live show with callers on your own?
5414 days 14 hours ago
dragonberry
Name/DJ Name: dragonberry/ dj lawrence
Why are you interested in being a host? I like talking to ppl, and working with the public.
Do you belong to MySpace, OurStage, PureVolume, GarageBand or any other similar music related web sites?  If not, are you willing to join any if you are selected? i have a myspace, but i don't check it.  I would be willing to join if i am selectd
Do you have any previous radio or podcasting experience? no
Do you have any previous experience in holding an interview? yes
Do you know XHTML and CSS? now
What programs, web-based or otherwise, are you knowledgeable in? windows movie maker yahoo music
What other skills do you have? I'm really good at making slideshows, so i think i'd be good at being a dj.
How comfortable, on a scale of one to ten, do you feel about hosting an entire live show with callers on your own? 8
1640 days 17 hours ago
KidDrift76
my name is dj

open group

Make Me A DJ

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!