This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply Here

Topic » Apply Here

5427 days 10 hours ago
AndyShields
Name:

Continent of origin:

Favourite colour:

What is your favourite alliance that everyone either bummed or overanalysed leading to them splitting melodramatically?

What unique traits would you bring to the group?

Are you likely to have a psychotic breakdown if someone bombards you with stats about your last ten games?
Y/N
5427 days 10 hours ago
Uskyld
Name: Brooke

Continent of origin: England

Favourite colour: Pink

What is your favourite alliance that everyone either bummed or overanalysed leading to them splitting melodramatically? Misfits and LNC

What unique traits would you bring to the group? I'm a Dolly Rocker eh?

Are you likely to have a psychotic breakdown if someone bombards you with stats about your last ten games? I don't believe I could do 10, but I have a psychotic breakdown every Stars I'm in.
5427 days 10 hours ago
JJJJ
Name: JayJayJayJay

Continent of origin: England

Favourite colour: Light Blue

What is your favourite alliance that everyone either bummed or overanalysed leading to them splitting melodramatically?
The skypettes so much so we had to change our name to the dullards :'(

What unique traits would you bring to the group? I would win the house everyday due to my spam.

Are you likely to have a psychotic breakdown if someone bombards you with stats about your last ten games? Yes, I best hire a personal doctor to help me get through the stress.
Y/N
5427 days 10 hours ago
EssexGirl
Name: Mand

Continent of origin: Europe

Favourite colour: Aqua Blue with silvery bits in it

What is your favourite alliance that everyone either bummed or overanalysed leading to them splitting melodramatically? I love them all

What unique traits would you bring to the group? wrinkles?

Are you likely to have a psychotic breakdown if someone bombards you with stats about your last ten games? Yes Possibly
Y/N
5427 days 10 hours ago
Halio88
Name: Nathan

Continent of origin: North America

Favourite colour: BLACK

What is your favourite alliance that everyone either bummed or overanalysed leading to them splitting melodramatically? Omg...So HARD probably the night crew.

What unique traits would you bring to the group? Easy 4th or 5th, always nominated, easy to abuse.

Are you likely to have a psychotic breakdown if someone bombards you with stats about your last ten games? did you read my unique traits?!?!?
Yes, I will.
Y/N
5427 days 10 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Name: Alan Alfafa.

Continent of origin: Europa.

Favourite colour: Black and White.

What is your favourite alliance that everyone either bummed or overanalysed leading to them splitting melodramatically? That shit one, the Crimson Knights or summit?

What unique traits would you bring to the group? I have 11 toes.

Are you likely to have a psychotic breakdown if someone bombards you with stats about your last ten games? No, but I was a partly caused and helped get through Uskyld's breakdown in Stars 30.
5427 days 9 hours ago
girlracer265
Name: girl/racer gr

Continent of origin: europe

Favourite colour: pink

What is your favourite alliance that everyone either bummed or overanalysed leading to them splitting melodramatically? oh late night crew are freshest in my memory atm

What unique traits would you bring to the group? calmness and serenity

Are you likely to have a psychotic breakdown if someone bombards you with stats about your last ten games? i could try very hard :D
Y/N
5427 days 9 hours ago
crazyj11
Name: Jordan

Continent of origin: Europe

Favourite colour: Red

What is your favourite alliance that everyone either bummed or overanalysed leading to them splitting melodramatically? night crew

What unique traits would you bring to the group? Coolness

Are you likely to have a psychotic breakdown if someone bombards you with stats about your last ten games?
Yes
5427 days 8 hours ago
imxrated93
Shivoy

Asia

Aqua Blue

Late Night Crew are my fave :D

Activity [yup unique activeness;], being friendly, acting dumb, do great being a underdog, fail @ strategies :)

Nah
5427 days 8 hours ago
palkia1992
Name: palkia1992

Continent of origin: North America

Favourite colour: Sky Blue

What is your favourite alliance that everyone either bummed or overanalysed leading to them splitting melodramatically? Night Crew

What unique traits would you bring to the group? Activeness

No
5427 days 6 hours ago
WillyEx
Name:

Continent of origin: Puerto rico   oh wait..

Favourite colour: Green!

What is your favourite alliance that everyone either bummed or overanalysed leading to them splitting melodramatically? Late Night Crew

What unique traits would you bring to the group? The ideas and plans to get rid of people =0

Are you likely to have a psychotic breakdown if someone bombards you with stats about your last ten games? hell to the no.
5427 days 3 hours ago
Buddyalc
Name:  Alex

Continent of origin:  North America

Favourite colour:  Green

What is your favourite alliance that everyone either bummed or overanalysed leading to them splitting melodramatically?  Misfits

What unique traits would you bring to the group?  Awesomeness

Are you likely to have a psychotic breakdown if someone bombards you with stats about your last ten games?  Yes.

open group

The Search

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!