This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 1, Episode 9 -- CALLOUT

Topic » Cycle 1, Episode 9 -- CALLOUT

5060 days 20 hours ago
sam_cutie567
First of all thanks for the comments about the season, I love how it went, we have highs and lows and it's just a good experience hosting. Which means all of you wins reward ^_^, it is actually not a challenge, just a reflection and how the season went ^_^

Now, let's get to the commentary:

Millie - I love how she looks so awesome ^_^. This is a really chaste and sweet photo with secretive personality, the reindeer look added to the spice. I love love love this. Good Job.

Jessa - I love the theme of the ice queen ^_^. The whole thing is just so icy and cold, just about the theme, I wish you had setup a better look and a much more closeup. It represents a winter night, Good job.

Rohan - Ice dogs and that evil stare on an icy floor = EPIC. The face is just really containing so much meanings and interpretations. The dogs added a really great view and an improved theme, congrats. Good job.

Marie - The princess and young look is so cool, with the pines out there being put with the snow, the background and the look is so cool. I really really love love love it. Just gives the winter-y feeling ^_^ which is appropriate to the theme.
5060 days 20 hours ago
sam_cutie567
C'mon in girls. I only have 3 photos in mah hands and these girls represents the 3 of you WHO WILL STOMP TO DEATH in a THREEWAY FINALE! [But one will fall before the final deliberation; DETAILS LATER]
5060 days 20 hours ago
sam_cutie567
MILLIE!
The next girl through is...
5060 days 20 hours ago
sam_cutie567
MARIE!
The next girl through is...
5060 days 20 hours ago
sam_cutie567
Well, 2 Beautiful girls stand before me BUT ONLY ONE WILL JOIN THE STOMP TO DEATH.

Rohan - You started out mediocre, Coasting by, but at the end of it all, you proved to be a fashion force, a standout one.

Jessa - You lost your spark, but still regaining it, You've shown you're deserving and won't be hindered.
5060 days 19 hours ago
sam_cutie567
So who stays?

The girl who bloomed late and keeping the fire?

OR

The girl who is regaining the spark to shine next time?
5060 days 19 hours ago
sam_cutie567
*flips photo*

It's you... ROHAN

*hugs Jessa* YOU DID GREAT, IT'S JUST A TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH AND SO CLOSE!
5060 days 19 hours ago
sam_cutie567
REWARD: EVERYBODY.
Covergirl: ROHAN

open group

Sam's Modeling Agency

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!