This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Basic Idea

Topic » Basic Idea

5484 days 9 hours ago
BlueBomber88
Contender and Future Contenders:
This is the general format for the show, so don't worry.  It's easy.
At the start of the game, about twelve of you will begin.  You are referred to as Contenders in this game.
Each round (eviction cycle) has a certain number of challenges that if completed successfully, will win you up to a fictional $500,000.  The Contender's results (mostly partial, but you'll always know who did the best and who did the worst) will be posted after the deadline, usually given as a time period of 12-24 hrs.
Each round, you will be required to nominate one of your fellow contenders for elimination.  You will PM me your nominations along with a VALID reason why.  You are allowed to make alliances in this game, in fact, you're encouraged to do so.  Just keep in mind to make them secret.  The two contenders with the most votes will be sent to duel for the right to stay here.  In the duel, winner stays, loser goes.

I also will ALMOST always have a challenge in which you will not play for money, but rather a nice prize.  These prizes include, the ability to mute someone (that is, they are unable to compete in challenges for the rest of the round, they cannot make posts in the group, but they are able to still nominate and be nominated), double voting power (your vote for nomination counts as two votes instead of one), and of course, EXEMPTION.  EXEMPTION = You cannot be eliminated.  The majority of the time, you compete for exemption.

When we get down to three, we'll have the final round to determine a winner.  In other words, we'll have a final challenge, a final duel, and some other surprises.

However, keep in mind this.  I WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOU ON YOUR TOES.  I'm always two steps ahead of you.  Good luck to all the future contenders!
5484 days 9 hours ago
hexylia
sounds fun! im even more excited to possible be playing
5473 days 18 hours ago
bradd156
sounds good :)
5471 days 14 hours ago
wafflecone
sounds like fun

open group

Tontine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!