This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Campaign Speeches

Topic » Campaign Speeches

3907 days 8 hours ago
JessiHeat
Please tell us why you deserve your officer position, especially if running opposed.
3907 days 4 hours ago
JakeP82
I deserve to be the secretary for this frat because I am a hard worker and I have been here a lot longer than perezzz! Ive already started blogging for the Ministry of Magic and thinking of TONS of ideas to make it even better! I will do a great job in keeping track of everything that I need to. Even though some people have made me out to be a 'villain' and 'a loose canon' but I think that recently I've proved that that isn't me at all!!!

Please vote for me to become Secretary...I appreciate each and every vote and I respect every vote that goes to perezzz rather than myself:)
3907 days 4 hours ago
Spo7584
This is great! You will all get a chance to make a speech at the poll box, it will be set up like the stars poll boxes.
3907 days 4 hours ago
bnowlin
i would love if you voted me for welcome comittee because i am honest and caring and i have everyone starred even the aspirants and i have spammed our frat
3907 days 4 hours ago
LoyalLestrange
I would also love to be part of the welcoming committee because I've been accepted into this frat not once, not twice. And I know how it feels to be welcomed in with open (or mostly open) arms. So I would love to help make every new aspirant feel more at home so that we can become the best frat on Tengaged!
3907 days 4 hours ago
xoxokiller
I would make a good treasurer because I am good with basic addition/ math. I will set reasonable goals for everyone and encourage others to achieve them. I am a very friendly person to talk to, mostly always available on here and trustworthy. I hope y'all give me an opportunity to work as treasurer on this wonderful frat. :D
3906 days 9 hours ago
Coco2846
I wanna be the welcoming committee with loyallestrange cause like i think we work better together.... and like hes awsome and i think the newcomers will feel very welcomed to our invitiation! cause we are like so nice <3 but if it cant be 2 per role then i wanna be treasurer cause im like soooo  organized and i wanna have a role cause if i dont have a role..... then ill go be with loyal again lol! so yeah.... VOTE FOR ME FOR WELCOMING COMMITTE WITH LOYAL OR TREASURER! <3
~Coco2846
3905 days 6 hours ago
snelly
Please vote for me to be Welcome Chair for this amazing frat of ours! I feel that I can make anyone that has joined will feel welcomed, and they belong in this frat. If you ask anyone that has had a conversation on this site with, then they will tell you I am a very sweet and nice person. So please vote for me, and good luck to all the other people that are also running for a position in this frat. :)
3905 days 2 hours ago
Cbowlay
I think that I would make a great Welcoming Committee Chair because I am a very friendly persona and I am always nice no matter what. I will make everyone feel like a star when they are aspiring. I felt welcomed when I joined the frat and I would just want them to feel the same way. I also know how to deal with the transition of new people, you have to be nice, open, but also allow them the freedom to do what they want. Please vote for me for Welcome chair because I am a great leader inside and out.

open group

Empty right now

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!