This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 6: The Bad Guys

Topic » Challenge 6: The Bad Guys

5109 days 21 hours ago
cookiecrumb
"Let's stop running!" Freshman said. "Yeah" Snowflake said. Everybody came to a halt. "I think we out ran him again" Ninja said. Everyone had a bit of lunch and then took a nap. Punx woke up hearing voices again. They were saying "Run", "He's here *laughter*", "Wake them up", "Hurry", "I'm serious", If you don't wake them up you'll all die", "Wake them up now", "He's gonna getcha". Punx woke everyone up. "Quick! Let's move!" Freshman said. Everyone was on the run, and Jason was right infront of them. "AAAAH!" Snowflake screamed. "What happened to eep?" Paintball asked. And they ran in the oppisite direction. Jason was right infront of them again. "What do you want from us?" Pepsi asked. "Like you don't know" Jason responded. "What?" Noser said. "You all keep disturbing me" Jason said. "How?" Pepsi said. "This is my home and I don't want anyone on it" Jason said. "Why can't we leave?" Fireboy asked. "My place my rules, you're all gonna die one by one" Jason said. "Well then, FUCK YOU" Snowflake said. And she poked his eye out with a stick. "OMG! RUN!" Noser said. When they were ahead they looked around at Jason. "DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT?.....YOU'RE THE BAD GUYS" Jason said. And those words were running through everyone's heads.

Challenge:
Jason still failed to catch you!! For this challenge you must unscramble these following words. You must mail them to me! Last one or whoever can't finish in 24 hours will get killed! Btw... The words are famous killers. Your words are:

1. FgedKeeruyrdr
2. TWeTcWfkieehhdOWhstciet
3. JsanoX
4. Sracem
5. MerlyahcieMs
5109 days 21 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
i sent in my answers
5109 days 21 hours ago
pepsi_cola
The Last One If Freakin' Hard!
5109 days 20 hours ago
punx193
Hmm I know number one but the other four look a little tricky
5109 days 18 hours ago
1fireboy
I got em :)
5109 days 13 hours ago
punx193
Finished

open group

Crystal Lake 2: Twists and Turns

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!