This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results To Challenge 5: The House

Topic » Results To Challenge 5: The..

5117 days 18 hours ago
cookiecrumb
"Huh? Where are we?" Noser wondered. "He looked around the room and went to a window. "Oh shit!" He said. "What's wrong?" Fireboy asked. "We are 3 storeys high" Noser said. "What the hell?!?" Fireboy said. Noser walked over to one of the three doors. "Damn, it's locked" Noser said. He tried the other 2 and got the same result. "FUCK!" He said. "Ugh" Fireboy said. Fireboy looked across the room and saw a note. "Hey" Fireboy said walking over it. "What's it say?" Noser asked. "I have you in my clutches this time. For my umm.. game this could kill all of you, one of you, or none of you. If you didn't notice this yet but you are shackled to 2 other people. You must frantically search the room or the poisonous gas kills you. Open a door and then close it behind you, if you get more than one team out in the same door, i'll be waiting for you. Happy hunting" Fireboy said. "Well, are we shackled together?" Noser asked. Fireboy yanked his shackle and he was connecteed with Noser and Freshman. "Awesome" Fireboy said. "Wanna wake him up only and find a key first?" Noser asked. "Sure!" Fireboy said. They got up Freshman quickly and explained the game to him. "Woah!" Freshman said. They all started walking and eventually found their key. "Let's get them up now" Freshman whispered. "Okay" Noser said. "Wait!" Fireboy said. "What?" Freshman asked. "We should pretend to sleep and Freshman screams everyone awake. "Good plan" Noser and Freshman said. They all snuggled back together and Freshman started wiggling awake. "HEELLP!" Freshman scremed, standing up. Everyone woke up suddenly questioning "Where are we? What's on our feet? I'm scared". "LOOK A NOTE" Pepsi said. He read over the note and here were the teams:
Team 1:
Noser, Fireboy and Freshman
Team 2:
Snowflake, Paintball and Ninja
Team 3:
Punx, TheKid and Pepsi
"Let's search" TheKid said. Fireboy was sneaky and looked around a bit. "I FOUND A KEY!" He yelled. And ran over to a door, unlocked it, got him, noser and freshman through and closed the door. Ninja ripped everything apart and found one dugin a pot. "Quick! Let's get out of here" Ninja said. Got Snowflake and Paintball through and then ran through. "Oh fuck, we lost" TheKid said. Pepsi was outraged and kicked the door in and broke the lock. "Yay! We can leave" Pepsi started cheering. TheKid fell to the ground and started twitching. "What the hell?!?" Punx said. Pepsi and Punx picked up TheKid and took her through the door. By the time they got with the others out side she stopped twitching. "What happened?" Noser asked. "I think she had a ceasur" Punx said. "No" Pepsi said. He went up to her and took a pocket mirror out of his backpack and put it up to her nose. There was no fog so they knew it was too late. "She's gone" Pepsi said. Everyone looked down and knelt. They knew they should be running but with a tragic death like that, they couldn't.

R.I.P: TheKid28
5117 days 15 hours ago
snowflake3
EEP!
5117 days 14 hours ago
ninja_bunny
Oj nos- TheKid bit the dust.  :(

~~
5117 days 11 hours ago
punx193
We will miss you Thekid
5117 days 11 hours ago
punx193
So far in deaths
Poisened-2
Blown up-1
Burned-1
Silt Throat-1
Shot-1
5117 days 10 hours ago
1fireboy
Funny thing is I'd be that sneaky in real life as I was in this episode lol

open group

Crystal Lake 2: Twists and Turns

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!