This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results To: Challenge 4: Livin' Large

Topic » Results To: Challenge 4:..

5120 days 6 hours ago
cookiecrumb
"Hey, Punx" Noser whispered, waking Punx awake. "It's your turn" Noser said. "Huh? Oh, yeah, okay, thanks!" Punx said. "Yeah, no problem" Noser said. Punx got up and out and Noser laid down where Punx was. Punx went outside. "Hmm..6:00a.m, i'm the last one on fire picket" Punx said to him self. After about 15 minutes Punx started hearing the voices in his head again. They were saying "Go...Jason is near...you and your camp are in danger". Punx got alarmed. He started to think. "The voices told me when the forest fire was, OMG! I have to get everyone up" Punx thought. He went into each tent and woke everyone up. "Pack up" he said. "We have to move now". Without asking questions, everyone packed up and headed out. "What's the big idea?" TheKid asked. "The big deal is that Jason is near" Punx said. "How do you know?" Fireboy asked. "The voices told me" Punx said. "OMG! Those AGAIN?!?!" Pepsi moaned. "Hey! They were right about the forest fire so they're probably right about this" Punx said. "Gys, let's just go" Noser said. "Why?" TheKid asked. "Because we already packed up and the fire is out, we;re all awake and Jason is over there looking at us and....WHAT?!?!" Noser said, fully awake now. "What!" veryone said, turning around. "RUN!" Noser said. And everyone ran off. They all came to a fork in the road. "Which way do we run?" TheKid said. "Left" Mosher said. Everyone turned left. Soon Jason was right in front of them. "How the fuck did he get here so fast?!" Ninja asked. "No time to ask questions, let's run" Snowflake said. Everyone turned and heard a gunshot. Everyone turned around and Mosher was standing there. "Mosher come quick, he has a gun" Freshman said. "I don't think he's gonna come" TheKid asked. "Why?" Freshman asked. Mosher dropped to the ground. "That's why!" TheKid said. "Run!" Noser yelled. "How did he get access on a gun?" TheKid asked. Punx started searching his pockets "Oh Fuck!" he said. "No! Don't tell me" Snowflake said. "Yupp" Punx said. "Oh god!" Snowflake said. "What's wrong" Paintball said, getting interested suddenly. "Jason has Punx's gun" Snowflake said. Paintball tried to look suprised and mad at him but that didn't look real. "It doesn't matter, we have to keep going before he shoots another one of -" BANG! Jason's gun went again. Ninja fainted. "OMG! Is she dead?" Snowflake said. "No, she's unconsious, there's no bullet mark on her" Punx said. Freshman swooped her up and carried her with him. "Keep Running" Freshman said. Everyone was speeding up but he was slowing down.

R.I.P: Mosher24
5120 days 6 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
awww im the little hero ^_^ lol Me, punx, and snowflake seem like the 3 main charecters aha
5120 days 5 hours ago
1fireboy
paint will go down protecting snow xD
5120 days 5 hours ago
punx193
Woo hoo I rock
5120 days 5 hours ago
punx193
I wonder how he stole my gun?
HOW DID I HAVE A GUN?
5120 days 5 hours ago
mosher24
well damn
5120 days 4 hours ago
1fireboy
hmmmmm i'm always the person asking questions lol
5120 days 4 hours ago
1fireboy
I'm an undercover cop interrogating everyone >:D
5120 days 4 hours ago
ninja_bunny
WTF- I had no idea I was even in this thing.  Haha.

~~
5120 days 3 hours ago
snowflake3
EEp!
5119 days 20 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
i call this now, if i die, Then its a really sweet scene where i kiss snowflake then paintball gets mad and smashes a chair or plate over my head and then picks up a broken shard of it and stabs me.
5119 days 13 hours ago
punx193
lol Chhs
5119 days 13 hours ago
snowflake3
LMFAO FRESHMAN
5119 days 11 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
lol

bug jugs wth does that mean? Im still trying to figure out what that meant LOL!

"dont tell paintball"   

paintball walks into the tent of freshman and snowflake, long story short paintball kills freshman.

lol punx... THAT is why you keep it on SAFETY lol

open group

Crystal Lake 2: Twists and Turns

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!