This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 4: Livin' Large

Topic » Challenge 4: Livin' Large

5121 days 8 hours ago
cookiecrumb
"HELP! RUN! FIRE!!" Mosher scremed, with Freshman right behind him. "What happened?" Pepsi asked. "Big Fire..Jason..Zedd and Rohvenk dead" Freshman said. "What? Zedd and Rohvenk are dead?!?!" Paintball said, trying to act sad, hugging snowflake. "Awee, it's okay Paintball. We're not dead" Snowflake said, soothingly. "Anyways, what happened?" TheKid asked. "Well, we were all walking when we thought Zedd was smoking" Mosher said. "Oh really?" Pepsi said. "SSHH!" Punx said. "Then what happened?" Punx asked. "Then there was a big ring of fire circling us and  it was closing in" Freshman said. "Then what?!?!" Ninja asked, getting curious. "Then I jumped out and I ran" Mosher said. "Really? You just ran!" Noser said. "And then what?" Paintball asked, getting really excited. "Well, I jumped out and cleared it" Freshman said. "Yeah, Yeah whatever, quit bragging" Punx said. "What happened next?" Pepsi asked. "I was gonna run but I heard Rohvenk yell jump, and Zedd jumped" Freshman said. "He watched Rohvenk die" Pepsi said. "Then Jason came up and slit his throat and I ran" Freshman said. "Well, we better get out of here. A fire could spread quickly in the woods" Paintball said. "Yeah, we'll camp away from the trees and away from Jason" Snowflake said. "Why?" Noser asked. "It's getting dark and we need to sleep and eat" Fireboy commented. "Yes, Fireboy is right" Snowflake said. "But Jason could catch us" Freshman said. "We'll have shifts" Mosher said. "Yeah, it's 10:30, we'll be up at 8:00 in the morning ready to go" Snowflake said. "Okay" Paintball said. "Who wants to be on watch?" Fireboy asked. Pepsi, Paintball, TheKid, Mosher, Freshman and Noser raise their hands. "Only six people?" Punx said. "Yupp, I guess so" Pepsi said. "We each get a hour and a half on watch, unless one more person volenteers" Snowflake said. "Oh fine, I will" Punx said. "Okay then, you each get a hour on watch" Snowflake said. "We have tents in our packs" TheKid said. "Hey! Yeah, good thinking" Freshman said. "So, here's a good spot showing a clear opening around them" TheKid said. "Yeah! Now let's eat dinner" Snowflake said. And they pitched the tents and ate dinner.

Well! For once Jason isn't on your tail. YAY!! But this doesn't give you a freebee. For your challenge you must get one person post your name in a blog and post the blog here. If you don't complete this when I get home from school tomorrow, you have a chance of getting the boot. Good Luck <3
5121 days 8 hours ago
punx193
I think the voices in my head will help me know when Jason will come then I can flee when no one is looking but I will take Snowflake with me leaving Paintball to suffer HEHEHEHEHE
5121 days 8 hours ago
1fireboy
but punx I stole all the food and survival supplies so I follow you leaving everyone else at the clearing to die :D
5121 days 8 hours ago
punx193
That a smart idea fire me you and snowflake as the final three leaving the other to Jason and to die from hunger
5121 days 8 hours ago
1fireboy
yep and supplies too ^_^
5121 days 8 hours ago
punx193
We are evil hehehehehe
5121 days 8 hours ago
1fireboy
n yes we are ^_^
5120 days 11 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Ev32/441336/chhsfreshman2009

just got my internet back up lol bummer i know u all are thinking im still alive =-D

open group

Crystal Lake 2: Twists and Turns

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!