This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results To Challenge 3: Run!

Topic » Results To Challenge 3: Run!

5122 days 9 hours ago
cookiecrumb
"I think we lost him" Zedd said, out of breath. Punx looked around. "What's wrong?" Paintball asked, moving closer to snowflake. "Nothing, I just keep hearing voices in my head" Punx said. "Oh yeah, that's nothing" Mosher taunted. "Cut it out" Snowflake said, getting irritated. "Yeah, cut it out" Paintball repeated her. Ninja chuckled under her breath. "Guys, we have to keep going" Punx said. "Why?" Noser asked, looking worried. "The voices are telling me to rush everyone along, a forest fire has just started by Jason" Punx said. Everyone laughed. "Are you serious? I don't smell any smoke" Freshman said. "Yeah, wouldn't we be able to see it?" Rohvenk said. "I'm serious" Punx said. "I'm serious" Mosher said, teasingly. Punx was outraged. "FINE! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, I'LL GO BY MYSELF". "Wait, you can't go alone, i'll come with you" TheKid said. "Me too, i'll believe anything right now" Snowflake said. "If snowflake's going, i'm going" Paintball said. Soon, everyone was tagging along with Punx except Rohvenk, Freshman, Mosher and Zedd. "See you later" Fireboy said to the 4 loners. "Yeah, we will" Rohvenk said. "PSH, who needs them" Zedd said. "We don't, that's who" Frshman said. "Yeah" Mosher said. Then Rohvenk took out a beer. "Woah, where'd you get that?" Freshman asked. "I smuggled it from my dad" Rohvenk said. "Nice" Mosher said, taking it from him and taking a gulp. Soon, they had a beer after beer and well, they were drunk. "Okay Okay, what do you give that new chic?" Rohvenk said. "Who, snowflake" Freshman asked. "I think so" Rohvenk said. "Hmm..I give her a 8" Freshman said. "Why?" Rohvenk asked. "She's got bug jugs" Freshman said. "You better not say that, or Paintball will kill you" Zedd said. They all laughed. *Sniff, Sniff* "Do you smell that?" Rohvenk said. "What? Smoke?" Mosher said. "Yeah" Zedd said. And there was a big fire circling them. "Oh Fuck, let's get out of here" Freshman said. And he leaped over the fire and cleared it. The fire was moving in closer. Mosher jumped and made it and one more could jump. "Jump" Rohvenk said. "What about you?" Xedd said. "Just Jump!" Rohvenk yelled to Zedd. Zedd jumped and watched Rohvenk being scorched to death. "Farewell" Zedd said. Zedd turned around and Jason was standing there. Without any time to scream for help Jason slit his throat. Jason watched Zedd lose his breath and die slowly.

R.I.P: Rohvenk1 and Zedd
5122 days 9 hours ago
Paintball
wait, r me and snowflake dating?
if so that would be hot!
5122 days 9 hours ago
Zedd
Yay For me dying :D
5122 days 9 hours ago
1fireboy
"see you later" forever to Rohvenk and Zedd. RIP! or not I don't care :P it's your choice ^_^
5122 days 8 hours ago
punx193
WOOTNESS I CAN HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
-DANCE-
that mean I have to make it to the finale
5122 days 8 hours ago
punx193
Oh yeah Mosher if you tease me again
your going to die next bitch
5122 days 2 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
lol my charecter is that charected that always dies like 2nd or 3rd but im not gunna die for a while! =-D lol
5122 days ago
XxNoSeRxX
I wanna just dance but he took me home instead
oh oh there was a monter in my bed
we french kissed on a subway train
he tore my cloths right off
he ate my heart and and then he ate my brain
5121 days 12 hours ago
mosher24
omg
im an asshole @_@

open group

Crystal Lake 2: Twists and Turns

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!