This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 3: Run!

Topic » Challenge 3: Run!

5123 days 23 hours ago
cookiecrumb
"Okay! STOP!!" Mosher yelled. Everyone stopped and looked at him. "Why? We just saw another person die back there" Pepsi said. "Yeah, we can't stop, we have to escape" Rohvenk said. "Don't you remember, it's cursed" Paintball said. "C'mon, we have to stop for a minute, I mean, i'm really tired!" Mosher said. "We all are, but we can't stop like this, we must keep going" Snowflake said. "Besides, the camp is near by" Snowflake said. "How do you know?" Ninja asked. "I remember this place, it's where me, zach and nelson ran" Snowflake said. "Who are they?" Fireboy said. "Dead" Snowflake said. "Oh" Fireboy replied. "Well, you don't know, maybe he escaped the bear trap and ran off somewhere" Freshman said. "Yeah, but what are the chances" Snowflake said. Everyone looked depressed. There was awkward silenece. "Well, we can't be here forever, let's go" Ninja said, breaking the silence. "Punx, how's your leg?" Zedd said. "It's fine, just throbbs a bit, but i'll live" Punx said. "Okay, let's get a move on" Rohvenk said. "Yupp" Punx said. And the went off. Further up they saw the camp. "This is the camp" Snowflake said. "Wow, it's so big" Pepsi said. "Yeah, let's go in a cabin" Paintball said, starting to run for it. Just in time snowflake grabbeed him and said "No you idiot, Jason could be in any one of them, we have to keep going" Snowflake said. "Can we rest on that log up there for a bit?" Punx said, "My leg's starting to hurt". "Fine" Snowflake said. They all went and sat on three different logs. "Does anyone have any food?" TheKid asked. "Yeah, it's in my bag" Pepsi said. "Awesome!! FOOD!" Snowflake said. "What do you have?" Fireboy asked. "Umm...I have 24 snadwiches, 13 water bottles and 3 bags of chips" Pepsi said. "Maybe we should eat just a bit, we could be out here for a while" Noser said. "Good idea, everyone gets half a sandwich and we share a water bottle for now" Pepsi said. "I have to go to the bathroom" Paintball said. "Hey, i'll go with you" Rohvenk said. "Okay" Paintball said. And they left. Rohvenk and Paintball were walking and Paintball said "Do you think I have a shot with her?". "With who?" Rohvenk asked. "Snowflake" Paintball said. "Dude, your like 15 and she's 19" Rohvenk said. "So, only a four year difference" Paintball said. Paintball and Rohvenk did their business and they started walking back. "UGH! Where are they?" Snowflake wondered. "RUN! HELP! NOW!" Rohvenk was yelling and Paintball was behind him. Everyone got up and ran with them. "What happened?" Snowflake asked Paintball. "There's a bear back there" he said. "Oh wow, it's a bear, compared to what I went through, that bear is like a kitten" Snowflake said. "No, then umm..uhh..What's that guy's name again?" Paintball asked. "Jason" Snowflake said. "Yeah, he sliced the bear in half and started going for us" Paintball said. "Just don't stop, keep going" Noser yelled at Paintball and Snowflake. And they caught up with everyone else.

Here we go! Jason's on the loose. You wanna live don't you? Well this is a platform challenge. You must make a blog saying help, a masked murderer is after me and I need you to plus this to live. YHou must make that blog and post the link here. When everyone's blog is expired the people with the 2 lowest scores will get killed. Isn't that a fun twist? Have fun.

open group

Crystal Lake 2: Twists and Turns

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!