This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results To Challenge 2: The Story

Topic » Results To Challenge 2: The..

5124 days 19 hours ago
cookiecrumb
"Where is he?" Rohvenk asked, looking back. "I don't know, let's keep running" Fireboy said. "Good idea" Turtle said, passing them. "C'mon guys, down this path" Snowflake said, she was leading the pack. Everyone turned down a path that snowflake wasn't framiliar with. "Where are we?" Punx yelled. "I don't know, just keep going" Snowflake said. Everyone stopped after a while to catch their breath. Everyone took out a water bottle but snowflake just sat there. "What's wrong?" Paintball asked. "I'm never getting out of here, am I?" Snowflake said. "What do you mean?" TheKid asked. "He's just going to keep going after me, I don't know what he wants from me" Snowflake said, sobbing. "Don't talk like that, we aren't going to let him kill anyone else, and that's a promise" Rohvenk said. "Hey guys, maybe we should get go-" Turtle said, with a poisen dart in her forehead. "OMG! NOO!!" Freshman said. "Quick, let's get out of here" TheKid said. "Wait, where is he?" Mosher asked. "We don't have time to ask questions, we have to keep going" Freshman said, pulling mosher with him. And they went.

R.I.P: Jtotalturtle

Next Challenge: When I get home from school!!
5124 days 19 hours ago
Zedd
Lol i had no lines
5124 days 18 hours ago
rohvenk1
i'm like the heroic figure.. :)
5124 days 11 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
IM A HERO! lol me and rov are! =-D
5124 days 11 hours ago
1fireboy
I always get minor lines lol like "who's that" or "let's keep running" lol
5124 days 10 hours ago
punx193
WHERE ARE WE?
5124 days 5 hours ago
mosher24
"Wait, where is he?"

another oscar winner :D

open group

Crystal Lake 2: Twists and Turns

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!