This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 2: The Story

Topic » Challenge 2: The Story

5126 days 23 hours ago
cookiecrumb
"Who are you?" Noser asked. "A survivor" Snowflake said. "Tell us what happened" Rohvenk asked. "Well, me and my friends came here last month and we saw Jason" Snowflake said. "Who's Jason?" Fireboy asked. "He's the killer we saw moments ago" Snowflake said. "Then what happened" Turtle asked. "Well, everyone started to die one by one..until me" Snowflake said. "Woah, how did you live?" Ninja asked. "Jason grabbed me and I was screaming and kicking around. Then he took me underground to his cave and held me captive" Snowflake said. "How did you live down there?" Zedd asked. "He fed me and bathed me, it wasn't the best thing but I knew I had to escape for Zach" Snowflake said. "Who's Zach?" Fireboy asked. "Zach helped me live out here. I went to where I found him last, by the camp in a bear camp" Snowflake said. "And what did you find?" Paintball said anxiously. "He was gone. Everything was gone." Snowflake said, tearing up. "I'm sorry, do you think he's alive?" Turtle asked. "I don't know, but...we better get going" Snowflake said. "Why?" Freshman asked. "He always comes back, we have to be as far away from him as possible" Snowflake said. "Oh, do you need help walking Punx?" Rohvenk asked. "No i'm fine, I can walk normal" Punx said. And everyone started walking. They were walking so far that even Snowflake was lost. "Do you know where we even are?" Ninja asked. "No, but it's away from him" Snowflake responded. "Why can't we just leave?" TheKid asked. Everyone started mumbleing how they could get out and what not. "GUYS STOP!" Snowflake yelled. Everyone stopped and looked at her. "We can't get out because it's a curse" Snowflake said. "How are we under a curse?" Punx asked. "Once your in here you can;t get out until Jason is killed" Snowflake said. "Then let's go kill him" Turtle said. Everyone was mumbleing how they could kill Jason. "BECAUSE HE'S EVERYWHERE" Snowflake said. "How?" Mosher said. "I don't know but wherever you are he's there 2 minutes later" Snowflake said. "Holy Shit" Paintball said. "He's behind you" Paintball said. Everyone looked behind Snowflake and sure enough, he was there. "RUN!" Snowflake screamed. Everyone ran off, hopeing to live.

Challenge: Jason is everywhere, isn't he! Oh well, for this challenge you must run around tengaged and go to my first game.
Go To Third Place.
Go To His First Friend.
Click on their first blog.
Go To the person who first commented.
Go to their first game.
Click on 20th.
Who is their first friend?

The last person to mail me in 12 hours will be killed! Happy Hunting >:)
5126 days 22 hours ago
pepsi_cola
Okie :)
5126 days 9 hours ago
1fireboy
it's past 12 hours :|
5126 days 8 hours ago
punx193
I know Im 12 hours late but I had play pracite i hope im safe
5125 days 13 hours ago
mosher24
the line
"how?"
(my only one in the scene)won awards :')
5125 days 9 hours ago
cookiecrumb
it will be a delay due to family problems at home

open group

Crystal Lake 2: Twists and Turns

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!