This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results To: Welcome and Challenge!

Topic » Results To: Welcome and..

5127 days 12 hours ago
cookiecrumb
"Quick! I found a exit!" Noser said. Then Noser, Turtle and Mosher quickly left. "Where's Greece?" LostKid asked. Ninja_Bunny ran to find her and found her dead on a seat. "OMG! She's already dead" Ninja screamed. With panic, Ninja lost control and smashed the front door open and escaped. "Wait a second" Ninja responded. Noser ran over and asked what was wrong. "Do you hear that ticking?" Ninja said. "Yes" Noser responded and ran to the side of the bus, only to find a bomb. "Guys, get off, it's a bomb!" Noser screamed. And as quick as a wink, Greece woke up. Just as punx was getting off he looked her and yelled "YOU FAKED YOUR DEATH FOR ATTENTION?". "Greece was gonna respond but then....BOOOOOM! The bomb went off. "NO!!" Pepsi screamed. They ran over to find that Greece was dead. "Where's punx?" Mosher asked. "Owww" punx whimpered. Everyone ran over to a bush to find him badly burned. "Are you okay?" Zedd asked. "I'm fine, help me up" Punx whispered. Everyone grabbed a limb and bandaged him up. "There, I can walk again" Punx said. Then everyone saw Jason and he ran away. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" Turtle scremed. "He wants me" Snowflake said.

R.I.P: LostnGreece
5127 days 12 hours ago
snowflake3
eep!
5127 days 12 hours ago
TheKid28
aww bye greece
5127 days 12 hours ago
cookiecrumb
LMFAO, I LOVE THAT SNOWFLAKE <3
5127 days 12 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
lol lost saved punx
5127 days 10 hours ago
1fireboy
lol it's snow's catch phrase xD
5127 days 9 hours ago
mosher24
oh wow
5127 days 8 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
"He wants me" Snowflake said.
5127 days 8 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
lol
5127 days 8 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
snowflake is pretty gorgeous ^_^
5127 days 8 hours ago
punx193
Thank god I didn't die
5120 days 8 hours ago
1fireboy
I think the he was paintball ^_^

open group

Crystal Lake 2: Twists and Turns

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!