This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome and Challenge!

Topic » Welcome and Challenge!

5131 days 13 hours ago
cookiecrumb
Welsome everyone to the game of horror. Some of you have played before so you are framiliar. If you have any questions please contact me immediatly. Anyways, let's move on. Since this is the game of Twists and Turns, your first challenge begins now. You are all on a tour bus to Crystal Lake when a poisonous gas appears to be on the bus. "What is that awful smell?" Fireboy asked. "OMG! It's gas" Noser said. "Quick, let's get out before it runs through our body" TheKid said. "Umm, quick! Grab your camera and backpacks and find a way out" Noser said. Everyone ran through frantically trying to get off. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" Punx asked, seeing a figure running into the bushes, and he snapped a photo. "Never mind about pictures, we have to live!" Pepsi said.

For your first challenge I will put up a poll. Your job is to get as many as people to vote for ANOTHER person other than you, the person with the most amount of votes will die, who will you kill on first impressions? Snowflake will not be in the poll because she is still held captive by Jason.

http://www.tengaged.com/group/1440/poll/vote-kill-24315            SPAM! SPAM!
5131 days 12 hours ago
punx193
LOL I TOOK A PICTURE OF HIM LMFAO
5131 days 12 hours ago
TheKid28
omg dont vote for me!!!
5131 days 12 hours ago
punx193
KEEP ME ALIVE CUZ IM THE HAWT POKEMON OF THE SQAUD
5131 days 12 hours ago
snowflake3
awesomeness!
5131 days 10 hours ago
1fireboy
Keep me alive...BECAUSE I BROUGHT SOME WAFFLES AND EVERYONE KNOWS...Waffles bring happiness :D
5131 days 10 hours ago
1fireboy
Btw I shall rescue you snowflake :D
5130 days 14 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
ahh! punx dies! I bet hes gunna go wandering off into the bushes looking for the "figure"
5130 days 9 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
when does cookiecrumb post the first episode and how punx died?
5130 days 5 hours ago
punx193
Im pissed>:(
5129 days 20 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
punx i think you might live cuz lostngreece quit
5120 days 9 hours ago
1fireboy
"OMG! it's gas" ummm.... sorry guys :| ate beans for lunch

open group

Crystal Lake 2: Twists and Turns

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!