This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 - Week 7: Runway

Topic » Season 5 - Week 7: Runway

3306 days 22 hours ago
doodyful
Because it's top six, I can critique all of you!

Caia Alexander - I think your reads were okay, except your read for Jessica was very weak. I liked the concept for your runway look and I like that you took a risk, but something about it looks unfinished around the edges.

Rory - I think your reads were awful. Especially Jessica's. Mozzarella is delicious? And I think your runway look is ugly.

& - Although I think you didn't do well on the runway or in the challenge, what you were saying outside of your three reads to the other competitors made me laugh and you showed me you had a sense of humour.

Jessica - I think you were the strongest in the challenge. Your runway look is well executed but I wish you had chosen an era with more of a distinct look rather than 2009.

Karen - I feel like your reads didn't make much sense. You even read yourself? It wasn't very funny to be honest. as for your runway, I think you had a good concept but you didn't execute it well, because it looks very messy.

Helen - Your read for & didn't make sense and I don't understand where you got the material for your first read. Your best read was of Rory but that's like being the tallest dwarf. Now, your runway irks me. You claimed you took a risk but literally two other queens did the same theme as you. You need to be unique.

Now please go backstage as I make my decision.
3306 days 22 hours ago
doodyful
Jessica McMozzarella, you're the only person who impressed me this week so condragulations, you are the winner of this week's challenge! You win an empty book.
3306 days 22 hours ago
doodyful
Caia Alexander & Helen Heels - You're both lucky this week that everyone else was worse than you, or you two would've been in the bottom. You're both safe.
3306 days 22 hours ago
doodyful
Rory, your reads were dry and your runway look lacked originality. I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
3306 days 22 hours ago
doodyful
Karen, your runway look was atrocious and your reads were just as bad.

&, you were the weakest in both areas, but you were very funny and intelligent when snapping back at the others and you showed potential.
3306 days 22 hours ago
doodyful
&, you're safe.

I'm sorry Karen Forewe but you're up for elimination.
3306 days 22 hours ago
doodyful
However, we just had two double eliminations and I think you two deserve a second chance. There is no elimination this week.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!