This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fans VS Faves - Week 9: Runway

Topic » Fans VS Faves - Week 9: Runway

3386 days 14 hours ago
doodyful
Ladies, it's late at night and I don't have time to write critiques. I decided to pull an ANTM 19-21 and use a score system. This is what happened:

QUEEN                CHALLENGE                RUNWAY                        TOTAL
Dysis                10                                8                                18       
Mona                7                                8.5                                15.5

Dysis condragulations you have won this challenge. Mona you are safe.

Bottom Two:
Stacy                7                                7                                14
Tequila                7.5                                6                                13.5

Stacy & Tequila, please PM me your lip-sync performance to '212' by Azealia Banks. I received accusations that you two had stolen avatars from other people so instead of eliminating you both I will give one of you a second chance.

Good luck and don't fuck it up!
3386 days 13 hours ago
mikec51
Literally didn't steal an avatar is this forreal? Fuck this LOL. Mona was kidding.
3386 days 12 hours ago
rory17
I didn't steal??
3386 days 3 hours ago
mikec51
That's a pretty lame excuse to give to put me in the bottom, but it's k we all have our issues. If any of you sent this "accusation" then I hope you feel accomplished winning by default.

Peace,
Love,
and Photosynthesis...to none of you.

You can all suck my ass toodles noodles cunt suckers. :)
3385 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
Goodbye Stacy. :/

Hello Eslaysha!
3385 days 20 hours ago
rory17
:O

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!