This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fans VS Faves - Week 2: Runway

Topic » Fans VS Faves - Week 2: Runway

3421 days 8 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

I'm on my iPad because I've gone on a vacation so this isn't as easy for me to write.

This week the Faves had to create their best couture runway look based on a piece of artwork.

--------

Stacy Plant - I really like your look! Overall I think you have a very consistent design, however I feel like this is a bit more ethereal and whimsical than the utopia that was supposed to be the Garden of Eden, but I'm hoping you made your gown yourself because it really is couture and it's very well made!

Mona Loch Ness - I think this look is extremely polished and well done, and you look gorgeous, but your gown is a bit boring and this look overall isn't very memorable. Something extravagant would have made more of an impression.

Dysis Scum - I love that you did something unique and unexpected, and I love that you still have some of your signature features. I don't have anything bad to say, but I wish your outfit was a little bit more interesting.

Eslaysha - Of all the paintings this one if my favourite, and I love the colour palette you chose, and I like the use of spheres. My only criticism is that your gown is a little bit plain and I wish you used some more colour in it.

Berlin Wall & Nikola Mateo - You did not hand anything in this week.

Ladies, you may enjoy a martini in the Gold Bar as I make my decision.
3421 days 8 hours ago
doodyful
All of you did well this week, so it was difficult to choose a winner. So I will base this decision entirely on the outfits.
3421 days 8 hours ago
doodyful
Stacy Plant, condragulations you have won this challenge! You win a lifetime supply of canvases.

Nikola Mateo & Berlin Wall, I'm sorry my dears but you are up for elimination. Please PM me your lip-sync submission to 'FROOT' by Marina and the Diamonds in a timely manner.

The rest of you are all safe and may leave the stage.
3420 days 13 hours ago
doodyful
Ladies, I've made my decision.

None of you submitted a video, but one of you did tell me earlier that you had personal issues to overcome.

Berlin Wall, shantay you stay.

Nikola Mateo, sashay away.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!