This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars - Week 1: Runway

Topic » All-Stars - Week 1: Runway

3534 days 23 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

This week my All-Stars showed off their best Synergy Couture!

Let's see how they did.

---------------------------------------------------------

Team Girabella - I like the colour scheme between you two. However, Giraffez I really can't tell if you're trying to be funny or if you are just really bad at designing. Either way, I am not impressed with your lack of effort. Iceebella, I think you look very elegant and you have greatly improved since Season One, but I that improvement wasn't enough to impress me with your runway look. It isn't extravagant enough.

Team Oodassey - I think this is a very fun and interesting concept, but I believe you could have executed it better. the paint splash dresses looked very 'copy and pasted' and rough. I would have liked there to have been more detail in the design. However I think Oona's look is a little bit better because it looks more polished... or 'painted'.

Team AfroTime - I really like these looks! I love Justine's face-paint and the bird-nest is a very nice touch. I would have liked Justine's dress to fit a bit more and have more detail around the edges. As for Afro, I have to say this is another flawless submission. I'm find it difficult to find a fault in this, although I perhaps would have liked something a little bit more extravagant. I do like that both of your looks co-relate and have a sense of unity.

Team LiLee - Lili, you look absolutely amazing! I think you have some of the best designs and you're extremely polished. I feel that Naomi's look is quite rough around the edges. Although I think the Swan Lake theme was very cute and I'm excited to see what else you do!

Team AnnBerlin & Team Occhababe - Neither of you submitted this week.

Ladies, you may all leave to the Silver Lounge as I make my decision.
3534 days 23 hours ago
doodyful
Team Oodassey, you are safe.
3534 days 23 hours ago
doodyful
Team AfroTime, you really hit it out of the park this week. Condragulations you are the winners of this weeks challenge!
3534 days 23 hours ago
doodyful
Team LiLee, you are safe.
3534 days 23 hours ago
doodyful
Team Girabella, you're lucky two teams were inactive this week or you would be in the bottom. Please step it up next week.
3534 days 23 hours ago
doodyful
Team AnnBerlin & Team Occhababe, I am sorry my dears but you are up for elimination.

Please submit to me a lip-sync video to 'Shake it Off' by Taylor Swift in a timely manner.

It does not matter who send it to me as long as one member of each teams sends me something.
3534 days 23 hours ago
doodyful
I have received news that Team Occhababe must withdraw to the competition due to schooling commitments.

Team AnnBerlin, shantay you stay.
3534 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
WE DID IT JUSTINE

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!