This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 - Week 5: Runway

Topic » Season 4 - Week 5: Runway

3521 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

Just to clarify, if you didn't submit a runway look this week, I just took one of your previous runway looks and made it black and white so it would blend in with the others.

-POLL RESULTS-

Luna Rox - 37 votes
Lolli Gigi Marie - 30 votes
Shewan Toofuk - 28 votes
Justine Time - 24 votes
Fitz Chilla Mack Ossie - 7 votes
Mona Loch Ness - 7 votes
Dee-High Dration - 4 votes
Naomi Lee - 3 votes
Aspirin Mommy - 2 votes
Isis Ferreira - 2 votes

Before I begin, I just want to let you all know how impressed I am with the voting aspect of this challenge! There was a total of 144 votes which was absolutely amazing, and I think this definitely showed who was willing to put in effort for the challenges.

Now, if I call your name, please step forward:

- Justine Time
- Fitz Chilla Mack Ossie
- Mona Loch Ness
- Dee-High Dration

You four earned enough points to survive being in the bottom, but not enough to be in the top. However I think you four had better runway looks than the top three, so don't feel discouraged! You may leave the runway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm only going to critique your runway look.

Luna Rox - I can't say I am a fan of this. I like the vitiligo, and I think it was a clever touch, but the rest of this is very mediocre. It's just some ugly white hair with a plain white blazer. When I give you a challenge where the runway is an important aspect, I expect for you to actually design or make something truly outstanding. This felt very thrown together. Please step it up next time I put an emphasis on the runway.

Lolli Gigi Marie - I think considering you don't have Photoshop or any skin to be working with, that this is a fair effort. Although I feel like you need to be doing an outstanding job in order to impress me when it comes to runway looks. I want to see original creations and a unique but appealing factor. I love fashion and art, and I think you should try to give your runway looks an extra element in the future.

Shewan Toofuk - From what you were giving us in the beginning, this is a major improvement, but like Lolli's look, it just wasn't enough. Just so you all know, I HATE this jacket so much because it is so overused in Drag Race competitions, so everyone should refrain from using it because I hate it.

Naomi Lee, Aspirin Mommy & Isis Ferreira - None of you submitted a runway look this week.

Ladies, you may go back stage and enjoy a glass of cola as I make my decision.
3521 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Luna Rox, Lolli Gigi Marie & Shewan Toofuk, I am sorry but I honestly didn't really like any of your runway looks and despite your efforts in the poll, I don't think any of you were deserving on the runway. Step it up next week. You're all safe.
3521 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Aspirin Mommy & Isis Ferreira, you are both up for elimination. Please post a lip-sync video to 'Anaconda' by Nicki Minaj in a timely manner.

Naomi Lee, despite not handing anything in this week, I am going to spare you from the bottom two because you do not deserve to be there as much as the other two. You're safe.
3521 days 15 hours ago
Zuelke
Thank you but what the actual fuck.
3521 days 11 hours ago
noraw6842
Ugh But thank you
3521 days 9 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
I almost changed my look yesterday... kinda wish I did.
3521 days 4 hours ago
Absol
i should've won i was so fishy
3521 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Neither of the queens has submitted a lipsync video, so I will base my decision off of potential.

Aspirin Mommy, shantay you stay.

Isis Ferreira, sashay away.
3521 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
The new challenge will be posted in about 6 hours after school is finished, so relax until then.
3521 days 3 hours ago
Absol
ASPIRIN MOMMYYYYYYYY
3521 days ago
noraw6842
I have legit been win robbed 3 times lol

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!