This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Week 12: The Final Runway

Topic » Season 3 - Week 12: The Final..

3557 days 14 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the Main Stage!

Eslaysha Occhawinning, Lily Babe, Luna Rox & Moxanne... one of you is going to be crowned the winner of Taylor's Drag Race 3, and Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar.

Since this is the final lap, I am not going to critique you. Instead, I will compliment you all. Although the guest judge this week and last seasons's winner, Afro Amerykah, may not be so merciful.

Eslaysha Occhawinning - Out of the three seasons I have hosted, I have never seen such a genuine transformation, and I know for a fact that you were able to design and create all of your runway looks all on your own, and for you to go from delivering default avatars to spectacular gowns is a spectacle. I am incredibly proud of you, and you should be too!

Lily Babe - Almost every single week you delivered a stellar performance, and only once have you stumbled in the competition, but you turned that setback into a comeback and you did very well in the last few challenges. All of your look are so different and you've come such a long way!

Luna Rox - You are the true underdog of this season. You may think otherwise, but I've always liked what you've delivered (Most of the time), and it wasn't until towards the end of the competition that you really let your talent shine. You really rocked the competition!

Moxanne - When I look at your collage, I see so many unique and fully realised runway looks, and I feel like every week you went above and beyond my expectations. You proved that you could not only look good on the runway, but you could also do very well in the challenges, and I think you're a true star!

Now I will hand it to Afro Amerykah, who has some things to say about you all:

Luna Rox: I definitely see what you mean as far as your growth in this competition. I see a lot of variety in you, and a lot of guts and willingness to take risks. Your Main Event runway wasn't all that spot on. It was pretty, yes. However, the song is more about hiding heartbreak and I feel like you just saw the title and went with it. Your best drag is definitely an interesting choice. It sets you apart from the others though, and I think that will work well for you in this final judgment.

Moxanne: Though a couple of your runways have some similarities, you have #look after #look in this collage I see. Once again, I feel like you read the title and didn't connect the song to your look. I'm getting dark damsel diva from your best drag, and I'm loving it.

Lily Babe: Some of your early looks were a little "crafty" but I can definitely see all the work that went into you getting here. And this best drag is the icing on the cake. A couple of tips though, make sure you shade that hair in on the left side so it doesnt just look like your hair is about to fall off. I really like the outfit you have on though. It doesn't really show any body, but the lighting makes it seem like it does. I do wish you gave a story for your Main Event runway, but a neutral face relates to the song better than the others choices.

Eslaysha Occhawinning: You've without a doubt picked up some tips and improved greatly from your early game looks. I think you're still a little unpolished honestly, but I love the ideas I see in your collage. The more you work, the better you'll execute these ideas you have. And I'm glad you've built yourself up now from this competition :) Your Main Event runway I can both see matching the song and not matching. I get a little bit of disco from it, but not much emotion. Your best drag is gorgeous! The colors in the hair work so well for you.

Thank you Afro for your comments!

Now ladies, I am going to make my final decision. When I call you back, I will announce the top two queens, and the winner of Taylor's Drag Race 3. You may leave the main stage.
3557 days 14 hours ago
doodyful
Eslaysha & Luna, please step forward.
3557 days 14 hours ago
doodyful
Both of you are incredible queens, but your journey ends here. Neither of you are going to be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar, but I believe you both have the potential. It just isn't your moment right now. Now, sashay away.
3557 days 14 hours ago
doodyful
Lily Babe & Moxanne, the time has come for you to lip-sync for your lives!

Ladies, this is your very last chance to impress me, and to prove to me why you deserve to be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar.

For the last time, good luck and don't fuck it up!

*Lights dim*

Lily Babe:
Moxanne:
3557 days 14 hours ago
doodyful
Ladies, after watching your lip-sync performance, your poll percentage and your entire body of work, I have made my decision...
3557 days 14 hours ago
doodyful
The winner of Taylor's Drag Race, Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar is...
http://gifmaker.me/PlayFrameAnimation.php?folder=20140822135va7u0evbLL5B8AyGzMurw

Condragulations!

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!