This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Week 11: Runway

Topic » Season 3 - Week 11: Runway

3571 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

Lily Babe - I generally liked your looks. They were good, but none of them particularly stood out.

Luna Rox - I quite liked your looks! Each of them was different and fully realised, and I like that you had a character for each look.

Moxanne - I was expecting a bit more from you this week. I wasn't a fan of your Eleganza look but I did like your Chic look.

Eslaysha Occhawinning - Two of your outfits were essentially the same thing just in different colours, but I did like the Eleganza look, but I think you should have taken it to the next level.

I felt like this week, there was no clear winner because you all did very well. Some of you did better than others but I still feel like you were all fairly close. So I will have to use statistics to help decide the winner this week.

Ladies, you can all enjoy a margarita in the Gold Bar as I make my decision.
3571 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
I have calculated my decision.
3571 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Lily Babe, you are safe.
3571 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Luna Rox, you had the good stuff this week. Condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge! You will be joining Lily Babe in the Top Three.
3571 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Moxanne & Eslaysha Occhawinning, I'm sorry my dears but you are up for elimination.

Please PM me your lip-sync video to 'We Found Love' by Rihanna in a timely manner.

Good luck and don't fuck it up!
3571 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Actually ladies, I have decided to make an executive decision.

Because I think both of you are so talented, BOTH of you will be going to the finale and neither of you will be eliminated this week!

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!