This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Week 10: Runway

Topic » Season 3 - Week 10: Runway

3566 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

Lily Babe - I'm not feeling Benedict's makeover. He looks like Kelly Mantle. The makeup is very basic and why is he wearing a suit? I do really like your runway look though! I just wish you had made Benedict look more drag like you do.

Eslaysha Occhawinning - I think your choice to do both of the looks in black and white was very interesting and creative. Leonardo is giving me some Marina Diamandis vibes and I am really feeling the heavy lashes. I think the beauty mark and the cleavage was also a nice touch. I think perhaps a necklace or some dramatic highlights really would've topped the whole look!

Luna Rox - I didn't like that you completely covered up Brad's eyes and mouth with the designs, although I think your contour and makeup was on point, and the GIF was clever! However, I can't see what Brad is wearing which was also part of the criteria, but I do like your runway look.

Moxanne - I really like this makeover! I like how even though you replaced Channing's eyes and lips with designs, you did it in a way that looked natural, and I think it was quite clever. And I really like the unison in your runway looks!

Pride Ann Prejudith - You really didn't do much to transform Johnny. Apart from covering up his moustache, adding some weak makeup and a weave, there isn't much of a transformation. I also think your runway look this week is a bit too pedestrian.

Ladies, I will review your work this week and make my decision as you all enjoy a cold glass of water in the Silver Lounge.
3566 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Eslaysha Occhawinning, you're safe.
3566 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Moxanne, you really worked it this week. Condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge! You win a scented candle.
3566 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Lily Babe, I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
3566 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Pride Ann Prejudith, I don't think you have much to be proud of this week. I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
3566 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Luna Rox, you're safe.
3566 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Lily Babe & Pride Ann Prejudith, the time has come for you to lip-sync for your lives!

Please PM me your lip-sync video to 'Time After Time' by Cyndi Lauper in a timely manner.

Good luck and don't fuck it up!
3566 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
*Lights dim*

Lily Babe:
Pride Ann Prejudith:
3566 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Lily Babe, shantay you stay.

Pride Ann Prejudith, sashay away.
3566 days 10 hours ago
ILoveSleep
HE SUBMITTED A MINUTE LIP SYNC
GIRL

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!