This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Week 9: Runway

Topic » Season 3 - Week 9: Runway

3579 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the mainstage!

This week a number of you didn't participate, so tsk tsk!

Lily Babe - I thought your PSA was interesting. I liked the feminist theme, but you talked about surgery and identity as well and I feel like the two topics didn't quite merge well together. Although I did like what you said in general. As for your runway look this week, you looked quite frightening. I liked the ears but I feel like the rest of the outfit was a bit of a mess. I'm not sure what's happening with your top and it scares me.

Luna Rox - I really quite liked your PSA! I liked that you included statistics, and also personal information and experiences. It made your PSA informative and relatable. Your runway look didn't quite scream fish. I think you could have taken this further with some sort of face-paint or more sea tones in the outfit.

Moxanne - I think your PSA was very informative, although at times your choice of words felt quite sloppy. And you were bringing in too many points. I think if you had perhaps chosen two or three strong points and focused on them, your PSA could have been more effective. Your runway this week is phenomenal! I like the skin and the reptilian choices in clothing. Great attention to detail!

Eslaysha Occhawinning - I love that you did something different this week by using a photo collage instead of a speech. I wish you had had been a bit more informative and perhaps had a more noticeable title, but I do like that you chose a series of impactful and strong shots. And for the runway this week.... you killed it! I have never been so impressed by anything on this entire website! Doing a chameleon dress that is literally changing colours like a chameleon was genius! Looking back at the runway looks you submitted in week one and two, I don't think I have ever seen a transformation this remarkable! You should be very proud of yourself.

Marion, Miss Cheivous & Pride - None of you participated this week.

Ladies, you may go to the Gold Bar and enjoy a hot chocolate as I make my decision.
3579 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Lily Babe, you are safe.
3579 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Luna Rox, you are safe.
3579 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Moxanne, you are safe.
3579 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Eslaysha Occhawinning, you really moved me this week. Condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge!
3579 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Marion Illegal, Miss Cheivous & Pride Ann Prejudith, you three are in the bottom three this week, and only one of you will be surviving this lip-sync battle.

Please PM me your lip-sync video to 'Song 4 Mutya' by Groove Armada in a timely manner.

Good luck and don't f**k it up!
3579 days 9 hours ago
ILoveSleep
Wth you didn't even give us the full 2 days??? I was set an alarm to wake up early and still submit...
3579 days 9 hours ago
ILoveSleep
Oh never mind U just saw the mail but you could have extended it rather than shorten it
3579 days 9 hours ago
ILoveSleep
3579 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
It's not too late for lily babe to tie the win streak record
3579 days ago
doodyful
Ladies, no one in the bottom three sent me a lip-sync video, so I'll have to base my decision on their overall performance in the competition.
3579 days ago
doodyful
Pride Ann Prejudith, shantay you stay.

Marion Illegal & Miss Cheivous, sashay away.
3579 days ago
LiteCitrus
Oh okay :| cause I was rushing to get on today because of a family emergency
3578 days 23 hours ago
doodyful
That's unfortunate to hear, and I send my condolences.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!