This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Week 8: Runway

Topic » Season 3 - Week 8: Runway

3571 days 10 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the mainstage! This week everyone submitted something for the runway, so let's get into it!

Eslaysha & Shaquiqui - I think these looks are more elegant than high fashion, but I do have to commend the major improvement in your runway look Eslaysha! I like that the two of you coorelate, I would have liked some more extravagance though.

Luna & Selegna - I think you went a bit overboard with explaining the meaning behind the look. It should speak for itself! I don't like that you re-used Odyssey's outfit from last week and just added some wings and other extras. However, I do like that the two of you seem to be working in unison, and I really like Selegna's look!

Marion & Anita - I love these looks! I like the colours and Marion, that hair is incredible - I haven't seen anything like it! It's very Andy Warhol. I think your looks are polished, but I don't think they have that extra oomph that they needed to take them to the next level. They almost seemed a bit plain.

Moxanne & Miss Cheivous - I think your looks this week are sickening! I think both looks are well executed and you remind me of an early 2000's girl group. I just wish you two didn't have the same hair.

Odyssey & Malaria - I'm really not feeling these looks. They're really just bikinis with some sparkles on them. There's nothing high fashion about either of them! I also think at this point in the competition, your hair and makeup should be on point. The absence of eye-makeup and eyebrows is a big no-no!

Pride & Luxxx - I am really digging these looks! I didn't even read your description behind the looks, but I could easily tell that the theme was Fire & Ice and I think you executed it very well! I would have liked it to have been taken to the next level though, perhaps with more visual effects and detail, but I do like it!

Lily & Mouseton - I am actually in love with your look Lily! I am getting some very GIvenchy vibes from your dress and I love the square eye makeup. Although I wish Mouseton was able to keep the level of edginess with her look as well.

Ladies, you may enjoy a glass of blk water as I make my decision.
3571 days 10 hours ago
doodyful
Lily Babe, you are safe.
3571 days 10 hours ago
doodyful
Moxanne, I was blown away this week. Condragulations you're the winner of this week's challenge! And Miss Cheivous that means that you have won re-entry into the competition!

I'm sorry to the rest of the eliminated queens, but you will not be returning so please sashay away.
3571 days 10 hours ago
doodyful
Pride Ann Prejudith, you're safe.
3571 days 10 hours ago
doodyful
Marion Illegal, you're safe.
3571 days 10 hours ago
doodyful
Luna Rox, you are safe.
3571 days 10 hours ago
doodyful
Odyssey Re-Snatched & Eslaysha Occhawinning, I'm sorry my dears but you two are up for elimination. Please send me your lip-sync video to 'Fergalicious' by Fergie in a timely manner.

Good luck and don't fuck it up!
3571 days 10 hours ago
zh1999
*rolls eyes* HOT DAMN!
3571 days 3 hours ago
doodyful
*Lights dim and the queens perform*

Odyssey -
Eslaysha -
3571 days 3 hours ago
doodyful
Eslaysha Occhawinning, shantay you stay.

Odyssey Re-Snatched, it was lovely having you here, now sashay away.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!