This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Week 6: Runway

Topic » Season 3 - Week 6: Runway

3576 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the mainstage!

This week I will critique you all.

Lily Babe - I thought your synopsis was a hoot! The idea of the children's sponsoring being revoked if they can't death drop was very funny to me, although I feel like there wasn't much very auto-biographical about it. Lily Babe didn't seem to be the main focus which she should've been.

Luna Rox - I was a bit confused by your story, but at least there was an actual story and that Luna went from A to B. There was a sense of a journey and I liked that.

Marion Illegal - I don't think I would go to see this movie. It just seemed like a mess and although the story made sense, it didn't really go anywhere. I liked your runway look and your poster though!

Odyssey Re-Snatched - I was impressed with you this week! I think your story was unique and I liked that it really felt like an auto-biography. You focused it on Odyssey's journey from one place to another, and I like that you had a moral to your story. The only thing I dislike is your poster, it feels a bit sloppy.

Selegna Sol - I love Marina and Lana so I like that they were in your story (But Lana & Marina are best friends so I don't understand why they would be fighting). Although I feel like your synopsis didn't reveal much, and I think the story was a bit too shallow.

Eslaysha Occhawinning - I really liked your film! It had a great sense of mystery, and it was a story about your childhood and it gave us a backstory on your humble beginnings. I think it showed a vulnerability that some of the other films didn't have. I would have liked your runway look to be more polished though.

Moxanne - I liked your story until the cows came in. Then it just became sort of dry and shallow. I don't have much to say about it.

Pride Ann Prejudith - I actually really liked your movie! The poster was exceptional and I like that there was a journey, with a few hints of comedy. You didn't take it too seriously and you really had fun with it.

Ladies, you may go to the Silver Lounge and have a glass of champagne as I make my decision.
3576 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Lily Babe, you are safe.
3576 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Moxanne, you are safe.
3576 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Eslaysha, you are safe.
3576 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Odyssey, you are safe.
3576 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Pride Ann Prejudith, I think you created a blockbuster this week. Condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge! You have won two tickets to the premiere of your film.
3576 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Marion Illegal, this week you grew some rotten tomatoes. I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
3576 days 12 hours ago
ILoveSleep
omg yes
3576 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Selegna Sol, I don't think your film was going to make it in Hollywood. I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.

That means that Luna Rox, you are safe.
3576 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Selegna Sol & Marion Illegal, the time has come for you to lip-sync for your life!

Please submit a lip-sync video to 'Confide In Me' by Kylie Minogue in a timely manner.

Good luck and don't fuck it up!
3576 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Actually ladies, I have made my decision.

Shantay you both stay!
3576 days 12 hours ago
LiteCitrus
me
3576 days 2 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
Bit annoyed that my plot was seen as "confusing" when tbh I think its pretty self explanatory, especially compared to other plots which I don't think made any sense at all. No way was I in the bottom 3 this week, absolute bullshit.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!