This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 - Week 9: Runway

Topic » Season 2 - Week 9: Runway

3589 days 22 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage.

This week you were paired up into rap duos and represented a different era of rap!

Let's see how you did.

Cynthia Sober & Giraffez - Cynthia, I liked your rap, it was clever to incorporate modern lingo into your verse and I think your runway look captures the trashy glamour of 2000's rap music. Giraffez, your were a major let down this week. I think you had the worst rap out of everybody... it was just dull. And your runway look was a huge mess. You had been doing so well in the past few weeks with your runway, and now I feel like we're at week one again!

Afro Amerykah & Oona Mama - Afro, writing a rap about AIDS was very 80's of you, since that's when it became a major issue, so this feels very authentic. I really like your runway look and you took my advice! Your eyes don't look as angry this week and it's nice to see a change. I think the condom jacket was very clever as well to work in your rap into the look. Oona, I think your rap was good, except Brokeback Mountain was written in 1997 and released as a film in 2005, so how did someone from the 80's know about it? Anyway, I really liked that your rap had the same theme as Afro's, so there was a true connection between the two of you. I think your rap was actually one of the best, but your runway look could have been better. It was a good concept, but I would have liked it to have looked a bit more polished.

Okuli Rose & Rehab - Okuli, I'm not sure why you were insulting your rap partner since you're meant to be a duo, and I think you missed the idea of this challenge. However, your actual rap is still good regardless of who it's aimed at. I also really like your runway look. It's very 90's except for the marijuana logo, that feels more like Laganja Estranja and nobody wants that, let's be real. Rehab, after reading your verse, it sort of connects with Okuli's. It's kind like you're a rap duo who secretly hate each other and let out that anger with a not-so passive aggressive rap battle. Your runway look was -way- too clean and neat. You don't look hip-hop at all, you look more like a country singer. The overalls were a good idea, but I think maybe cornrows for the hair or some darker makeup would have given this the 90's edge it needed.

Can I just say it's nice to finally judge everyone properly and not have to say "Nikola Mateo - You did not participate this week". It makes this feel more like a competition, you feel me?

Well ladies, while you enjoy a glass of cordial in the Silver Lounge, I will deliberate.
3589 days 22 hours ago
doodyful
Ladies, I have made my decision.

This week you were paired up, so I will judge you as pairs as well.

Afro Amerykah & Oona Mama, condragulations you are the winners of this week's challenge!

Rehab & Okuli Rose, you are safe.

Cynthia Sober & Giraffez, I am sorry my dears but you are up for elimination.

Please PM me your lip-sync look to Khia's 'My Neck, My Back' within 24 hours.

Good luck and don't f**k it up!
3589 days 22 hours ago
Lowwww
Well if I do end up leaving, I just want to thank Giraffez for submitting both a god awful look and rap, you really did me proud.

Now for my runway I am serving up My Neck, My Back, and all of my naughty bits. I'm giving you Miss Janet, but with my own little twist.

http://i.imgur.com/7JnMDdJ.png
3589 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
We did it Oona!
3589 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Can I just say it's nice to finally judge everyone properly and not have to say "Nikola Mateo - You did not participate this week". It makes this feel more like a competition, you feel me?

When rupaul is over your shit dot edu
3589 days 17 hours ago
Weetmaster
Couldn't have done it without you Afro!
3589 days ago
doodyful
-Closed-

Cynthia Sober, shantay you stay.

Giraffez Doris Buckel, it was wonderful to have you here and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for you, now sashay away.
3588 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
*mods holds head high goes to end of runway flips Cynthia off  goes to workroom writes be 100%  unapologeticly your self love gdb* I'm honestly not surprised I was moving for college and could find enough time to do it but if it was video I would of stayed because I actually lip sync for my life

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!