This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 - Week 8: Runway

Topic » Season 2 - Week 8: Runway

3591 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage.

This week you had to make a PSA about feminism.

Giraffez - I think your campaign was good because it had a current theme, which was the Little Pink Box. Although this was a PSA for feminism, yet you were belittling men which was contradicting. I Think your runway was also good, except I wish you had lips and not just teeth!

Okuli Rose - I think your PSA was well written. Although it seemed a bit too vicious at some points. The one thing I disliked about it the most was one of the closing lines "Women don't need feminism, what we (society) need is gender equality, so i'm promoting gender equality!". Feminism -IS- gender equality. I don't usually use capital letters so that should suggest how mad I am. I think you could have won this challenge but that just really put me off. I really like your Versace outfit though. All of the little details are very clever, such as the necklace and Donatella on the iPhone.

Cynthia Sober - I think your PSA had a good message, and that you incorporated transexuals. Although it some points it feels a little bit sloppy, and I wish it looked a bit more polished. I do like your runway look though! It is strong and feminine, just like the Versace woman; but with your own Cynthia Sober twist!

Afro Amerykah - I don't quite understand your PSA. It seems like a big mess and I don't understand why their faces are blurred. I think you have the best runway look though! It's like your runway look is a fusion of Italy & Egypt and I think that's beautiful. Next week however, I would like to see you without Wonderland eyes and to show something softer and prettier.

Oona Mama - Wow. You really put in a lot of effort this week! I really liked your video, it was educational and meaningful, I wish the music was easier to listen to, but it was intense which fits the theme. However, blaming sexism entirely on men was a bit too far. Although, I really liked your runway look. It's a nice change for you and I think you really captured what I asked for!

Rehab & Nikola Mateo - Neither of you participated this week.

You may go an enjoy a beer in the Gold Bar as I make my decision.
3591 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
I have made my decision.

Cynthia Sober, you are safe.

Oona Mama, you really turned it out this week! Condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge.

Okuli Rose, you are safe.

Afro Amerykah & Giraffez, you are safe.

Rehab & Nikola Mateo, I'm sorry my dears but you two are up for elimination.

Please send your lip-sync avatar to 'Can't Hold Us Down' by Christina Aguilera within 24 hours.

Good luck and don't f**k it up!
3591 days 7 hours ago
Weetmaster
I AM THE WINNER?! WHAT. WHAT IS THIS? HUH? LOOK AT ME NOW BITCHES!!!!! LOVING IT! Thank you Doody! I worked REAL HARD.
3591 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
fuck you oona
3591 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
I have decided to eliminate Nikola Mateo since she participated twice this entire competition, and doesn't deserve the chance to save herself.

Rehab, shantay you stay.

Nikola Mateo, sashay away.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!