This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 - Week 7: Runway

Topic » Season 2 - Week 7: Runway

3594 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the mainstage!

This week, most of you performed in a live comedy show.

Let's move on to the critiques.

Giraffez - I liked your stand-up. It felt a little bit sloppy due to the absence of punctuation, but I think you did an okay job. It was short and slightly sweet. I think you had the best runway though, and I am very proud of your look this week! You really listened to all the critiques I gave last week.

Oona Mama - I liked your routine. You stole some of your jokes from Bianca Del Rio but I'll forgive that. Your outfit this week was crazy, but it wasn't sexy or cool. It didn't make sense and I think you could have delivered something better than this.

Rehab - Your routine was okay, it wasn't very funny. You didn't deliver a runway look either. You were mediocre this week.

Okuli Rose - I liked your pop-culture references and I think incorporating some reads was a funny way to add to your routine. I like that it wasn't too long either. Your runway look was interesting as well. I think it was a nice change, but there is just something off about it. Although it is a good look, I think it could still be a bit more polished in the future.

Cynthia Sober - I think your routine was just an unfunny rant about how unfunny you are and it was just unfunny. Despite a lot of modern comedy routines just being full of complaining and self-depreciation, I think you lacked the element of sarcasm and dryness that makes them great. I really liked your runway look however, and I think it was one of my favourites this week!

Afro Amerykah, Greedy & Nikola Mateo - None of you submitted anything this week!

All of you may go to the silver lounge and enjoy a glass of water as I make my decision.
3594 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Ladies, I have made my decision.

Giraffez, you are safe.

Okuli Rose, condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge!

Oona Mama, you are safe.

Cynthia Sober, you are safe.

Rehab, you are safe.

Afro Amerykah, Greedy & Nikola Mateo, I'm sorry my dears but you three are up for elimination.

Please post a lip-sync avatar to 'Partition' by Beyoncé, within 24 hours.

Good luck and don't f**k it up!
3594 days 3 hours ago
Giraffez
OH COME ON WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO FOR A WIN
3593 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Oh okay good I thought I missed it completely.
3593 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Also yay Okuli <3
3593 days 21 hours ago
Seduucion
Yasssssssssss
3593 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Oh just eliminate me, I'm on vacation and can't rlly do anything so ya :|
3593 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
I've made my decision.

Afro Amerykah you turned it! Shantay you stay!

Nikola Mateo, shantay you stay.

Greedy, enjoy your vacation, and sashay away...
3593 days 18 hours ago
Weetmaster
My look was crazy, yet not sexy nor cool. I guess you can say it was "unusual". As in you're not used to it.... but that's none of my business I guess ;)

(jk, love you doody)

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!