This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 - Week 7: Haus of Laughs

Topic » Season 2 - Week 7: Haus of..

3597 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Hello hello hello!

This week is the stand-up comedy challenge!

You need to think of a comedy routine that is at least 50 words long. It can be about anything, as long as it's funny!

Your runway theme this week is 'Nice, Different, Unusual' and this week I want to see all of you deliver something spectacular! Take notes from all the critiques.

The lip-sync song this week is 'Partition' by Beyoncé.

You will have 60 hours to complete this challenge.

Gentlemen, start your engines; and may the best woman... win!
3596 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
*walks up to the mic* So I know what y'all are thinking OH MY GOD A BIG GIRL first off I'm no big I'm fat, now wait here is the difference big 16-18 fat 46-48 *points to myself* and secondly I'm not a girl. I'm a drag queen but even out of drag I'm mistaken by a girl everywhere school, the mall, the hospital by a nurse that had my chart in her hands. So for the longest time I lived with my grandparents and I would love to say they were the quentasential old married couple that really loved each other but they didn't seriously no matter what the other did they weren't happy. They even had a list on things that the other did they the other didn't like like for my grandma my grandfather would step on her feet accidently, for him she was alive, he would forget something at the store, she was breathing, he would yell at everyone, she woke up, you see what I'm saying these two where allowed to marry yet I can't marry my man. *laughs* please I don't got a man I got a right hand, that occasionally cheat on with my left. Thank you everyone for your time.
3596 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
Hello Everyone!

My family came into this country to have the American dream, we wanted the white picket fence, the fancy job, and enough cash to get us by. What we got was a crowded apartment on the dark side of the city, jobs at the local dollar tree, and enough cash to get us by the dollar menu at the local Mcdonalds. No hate on Mickey D's though, it was considered a privileged in my family, some kids got puppies, we got happy meal with a FREE PUPPY TOY. And you know what? Some kids would get ice cream when they were sick, we got buckets! And some kids got their first phones when they were in the first grade, and when it was my year as a first grader, and I wanted a phone, I went up to my father and asked him "Daddy? Can I get a cell phone?" and he told me "Mijo santa claus don't grow on trees okay?"

My daddy was a smart man but only in his own language, in English he will try to use words that sound close to the word he needs, for instance, he was searching for the word "chips", he wanted to say "Hey! Do we have any chips left over?" but instead, he said "Ehh, Do we have any shits left ovar?", imagine my parent teacher conferences when they serve light refreshments aka shits and jews, ok?

My mother bless her heart would try so hard keep the illusion that we weren't poor. During Christmas one year, our family hit a real low, financially. But we still celebrated and we still got gifts. So here I am, little Oona about to unwrap a small box laced with last week's sunday paper and my mother goes "go ahead ninitos, shake the box, hear what's inside!", and so we did, and it sounded like a mini puzzle, so that's what we said. My mother disappointed that she couldn't even afford to give us puzzles, so she told us right away that it was cereal. Of course we go "eww, cereal?" but my mother won't let up, so she continues "well it could be frosted flakes, corn flakes, raisin flakes, oye, it's a surprise!" So I open mine and discover it's a knock off brand of Frosted Flakes called Sugar Flakes with a logo of Lennie the Lion as opposed to Tony The Tiger, "They're GooooOOOOOD!"

But in all honesty, I would not have had it any other way with my family. We built a strong bond that no one can break free from. We even have our own catchphrase, would you like to here it?

*knock* *knock*, housekeeping?

THANK YOU ALL, YOU'VE BEEN GREAT!

------------------------------------------------

My Nice, Different, and Unusual look is definitely something I haven't done yet, and I had to alter a few more things than usual which I hope doesn't bite me later on. Doodyful said I have to step up my game, and I'm not going home without a fight. Isn't that what bitches do?

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd475/weetmaster/different-1.png
3595 days 22 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Hello. I hope you laughed at Girrafez recycling his routine from a previous competition. Which I must add that I won the challenge! HE's the kind of girl that is so fat she can't even wait till night to have a midnight snack. Now with the looks on some of your faces, your hating it here. Unfunny lady boys, piss ugly waiters serving cheap ass cocktails, I hate it aswell thats why I am always middle of the road so I don't need to stand in the dump any longer. Now since I am 'funny' not as funny as the queen before me stealing jokes from B Del Rio may I add, when I was youngER (im still young) I used to prepare shows for all my barbie dolls and read them to filth, beofre my dog teared them to filth. I love Your Mom jokes or w/e they are called. Im not 'murican if you havent gathered long story, never been there. Anywayback to the the jokes. Knock Knock.......ok fine your all dead, it worked.

CYA.
3595 days 22 hours ago
Seduucion
Hi, I'm Okuli Rose, but you can call me Okuli Rose, Da Queen O. The "O" stands for "OH MY GOD SHE IS SO AMAZING I WANNA BE HER LIKE SO BAD"
This is my downfall challenge, after this i'll be dropping lower than Justin Bieber in itunes. I think the audience in this season is higher because there were 3 non-eliminations, is like a Barney and Friends competition. "Everybody is frendz so no one goes houm!" yayyyyy, no. Now let's go for fast jokes!

Candy Apple's staying time! (fast and a joke)

Snooki gave birth to a baby boy named Lorenzo.
She claims the strangest part is for once she knows the name of the guy sucking her breast.

Giraffez's Twitter was hacked the other day.
Her followers instantly knew it wasn't her because everything was coherent and spelt correctly.

A town in New Jersey is trying to block Phi Phi O'Hara from perfoming there
but she planned on sneaking back to the town disguised as a traffic cone.

http://i.imgur.com/siugzUQ.png
This is a unusual look because it's an illusion of Okuli Rose being devoured in flames that are actually fur
3595 days 21 hours ago
Lowwww
I'm loving the two comedy challenges right back to back. Not really.
3595 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
maybe if you had some humor in you
3595 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
Cynthia you realise last week was a ball challenge, right?
3595 days 17 hours ago
Lowwww
Doodyful well if you really want to call it that, but you judged my reads on the runways, so I would say it's both. Not gonna argue, just my opinion.
3595 days 16 hours ago
Seduucion
3595 days 15 hours ago
Lowwww
Well these are definitely some tough acts to follow, I have to admit I'm not a comedy queen. My friends tell me that I am the least fucking humorous queen they have ever met, and I told them well then obviously you haven't ever seen Okuli's act. I think the last time I gave comedy a shot was, wow, 15? 20? years ago, oh nope actually it just hit me, never because I'm not fucking funny. A couple of weekends ago I finally realised that I have no gage of age and humor. I tried telling my cousin a joke, and it went something like me asking him, "What's worse than stubbing your toe on the side of a coffee table?". And he answered back "Well I don't know Cyn?", I finished off with "the holocaust". I think he would have found it a lot funnier if he wasn't five. Come to think of it that was the last time I ever actually did anything other than stay at my house all day, well other then coming to this trainwreck of a fucking gig. I'm pretty much the most boring person I've ever met. Like I am so much of a boring person that my own mother makes fun of my non existent social life. "Get a job Pat, Get a gig, it's been 3 days without showering and you smell like moldy cheese". But in all reality if my tengaged currency could transfer to my real life bank account, then I'd be big pimpin'. Until then have a great life, or don't I don't give a fuck! Goodnight!
3595 days 15 hours ago
Lowwww
http://i.imgur.com/bGsaZYD.png
For my runway, I'm feeling quite unusual because I never ever rock a full color look. I'm giving my all white everything realness, and I hope that you don't get blinded.
3594 days 16 hours ago
doodyful
-Closed-

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!