This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 - Week 6: Runway

Topic » Season 2 - Week 6: Runway

3597 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the mainstage!

Rehab & Greedy, you two are safe and you may enjoy a bourbon in the silver lounge.

Giraffez - Your reads this week were blunt and simple, yet very funny. I wish your took your runway look to the next level though. You could have put a nice effect on your skin or some sort of sparkles. You are improving every week though, so keep it up!

Cynthia Sober - I'm not sure why you referred to everyone as Miss, and your reads seemed very third grade: "So and so called, they want their thing back" and "...said by no one ever" is just very unoriginal and juvenile. Your look this week was also quite strange. This was just a nice dress, green skin and a cheap hat and somehow it is a witch. You need to polish up your look and really put more effort into it, because this could have been great, but it's just so basic.

Afro Amerykah - Even though I love Giraffez, I couldn't help but laugh at your read. I also think your Oona read was great. You also have the best runway look this week; it's genius! I didn't even think of a ghost and then you pulled out this and it's perfection.

Oona Mama - I think your reads were okay. They weren't terrible, but they could have been better. I think your read against Afro was in poor taste though. Your runway look this week was like the character you portrayed - they both sunk to the bottom. You need to fix that hog-body and not use the Applause makeup and maybe it would look better.

Okuli Rose - I think your reads this week were clever, and the way you intertwined them was neat. I wish your runway look was more polished though. I think this was a great concept, but it should have been taken to a higher level. I wanted high-fashion and couture, but you just gave me a tank top with a sloppy logo. You could have used a real Chanel couture dress and edited it to look more zombie like and whatnot.

Nikola Mateo - I messaged you several times and you still didn't submit anything. I'm disappointed.

All of you can join the other girls in the silver lounge and I will make my decisions.
3597 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
Giraffez, you are safe.

Okuli Rose, you are safe.

Afro Amerykah, condragulations you are the winner of this challenge! You have won a free coffin.

Nikola Mateo, you are up for elimination.

Oona Mama, I want you to step it up next week. You are safe.

Cynthia Sober, you are up for elimination.

Cynthia Sober & Nikola Mateo, you will have 24 hours to submit a lip-sync avatar that embodies 'Half Breed' by Cher.

Good luck and don't f**k it up.
3597 days 3 hours ago
doodyful
Actually ladies, I have made my decision.

Shantay you both stay!

I don't think either of you are quite ready to leave yet.
3596 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
I love Giraffez too!
3595 days 19 hours ago
Seduucion
Enough with no elimination!

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!